Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kria

VIP Member
Just trying to catch up on the thread, yet again, I’m assuming my ignore button has been putting in the work again as I’ve got no idea what’s going on. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Smca53

VIP Member
Just felt awful that I shared the date he was there and could face backlash for going off on an innocent trip.
At least it was confirmed in the story the trip was cleared by the club, no harm in him travelling when he’s recovering, bit different from being match fit and playing. Plus the bit about him going to Paris was started by that guy posting a photo with him and tagging him, so I wouldn’t worry

• Heart

laylavd

VIP Member
Has the barber changed the caption? I'm sure it didn't say the same thing last night.

Screenshot_20211126-221432_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

SmoochL

Chatty Member
I for real got my period this morning, should I DM Mase to tell me what should I do? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Chani10

VIP Member
@laylavd for some reason I’ve just remembered the time that guy at your work got his Mason’s confused and he caused a lot of FBC sadness hhahahahahha
I remember the Greenwood slander that this caused 😂 I understand the disappointment but completely undeserved :cry: I love all my Masons equally.
Well...:unsure:

• Haha

SmoochL

Chatty Member
At least they could've chosen a better pictures of Mase for the article. If they scrolled a little more could've found much better ones. And they didn't mention his salary once, how is he gonna attract other instahoes?

Morning FBC! 🤗
Have a great day everyone! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

irishgal2013

VIP Member
Boo the fact that she is had a notebook with spanish writing doesnt mean she lives in madrid she is from paris so....
Boo she tagged her university and it’s in Madrid. She gave a tour of her student accommodation that’s in Madrid.

• Heart
Mason, I’m going to have to ask if we can rein it in with the content today. I’m getting very little done, I can’t concentrate, I’m honestly drowning over here!! I’m elderly, I’m gonna need you to space the content out!!

• Haha

nellyloz123

VIP Member
The other girl who makes the tik toks who needs to join the FBC messaged me about how people troll her for being older. I need to invite her here!!!!

• Heart

kria

VIP Member
Lmfao no why do TikTok teens read everything on TikTok as literal facts…
View attachment 891942
And who the fuck are they to tell you that you don’t have a chance anyway?! Dickheads! The same sort of people who ‘feel sick’ about us referring to his ex as Voldemort but it’s ok for them to make arsehole comments on your tiktoks! 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
God just caught up on the Edaz drama convo and the massive lack of full stops made me read it in exactly the same voice as the “IM SORRY UR GRANDMA PASSED AWAY YEH” educating Yorkshire girl 😭😭😭😭

• Haha