Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geexoxo

VIP Member
I’m literally about 6 months older than mason or there abouts (I feel like I’ve said this before…) he would’ve been the school year below me! The tumblr teens wanna be grateful we didn’t go to the same high school otherwise I’d have had him from day one 😉😘

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Smca53

VIP Member
Mason Mount #49 content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

• Heart

laylavd

VIP Member
My Mum: Is this all you do all day? Look at pictures of Mason Mount?

Yes, yes it is. And?

I've got a lot to catch up on when I get home. It feels like -10 and blowing a gale in Manchester. I'm trying not to look at anything, any flood would freeze.

• Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
Honestly I can’t stop looking at this. Jesus Christ mother Mary, Joseph and the wee donkey someone get me a cool flannel. I even like the bells on the side 🤣View attachment 890870
I admire Carlotta’s restraint since it seems she can hold back from jumping him after styling him like that, dunno if I’d have the same willpower tbh

• Haha
  • Heart

QueenL

VIP Member
I’m guessing this is mase redeeming himself after the not-so-wet Wednesday we had this week 🤷‍♀️ Ok daddy, I forgive you. Keep the waterworks coming 💦💦💦
You are so positive, here am I thinking it is to soften the blow of tomorrow's game for us United fans 😅😅

crying at steak fake sharing the picture of mason on her story 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

QueenL

VIP Member
The Sun stealing from this thread and making an article about the Paris trip. And this is why we don't want instahoe talk here 🤷‍♀️

Also, someone please check the teens are alright. They might have a heart attack.
Just the other day I was thinking how lucky we were that those assholes weren't checking on the thread like they do on JG's thread. Someone said in there they saw Sasha wearing a ring and an hour later "they were engaged" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

They need to stop lurking in here and become actual journalists, although if them working for that "newspaper" don't think that will ever happen.

Reactions: 11