Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jflurker93

VIP Member
My mum has just come home and said to me “You’ve not done much today” whilst looking me up and down.

Yes I have Rach, I’ve had a shower and washed my hair, tried some xmas party outfits on and wrote a lovely fic whilst staring at the GQ photos all afternoon, so get fucked.

Can we put her in the bin? Is there any room?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

MrsGrealish

VIP Member
Ok, first time I've checked Tattle and might be my last.

If anyone wants me, I'll be sitting outside to bring my temperature down and stop this flooding.

It appears I have a raging and quite possibly a terminal case of Masonitus.

• Haha
  • Heart

kria

VIP Member
Night all, off to bed to cry myself to sleep because this man is not my boyfriend… 😫🤣🤣🤣
24F5BB36-445F-4F21-A16F-CB2F15516AD1.jpeg
C91D054E-82FD-4A42-B6ED-C38EBD5D6E31.jpeg

• Heart

irishgal2013

VIP Member
I know I only made it to Instagram. You’re outdoing me @irishgal2013 🤣
How the fiddle sticks have I made it to the sun but you didn’t.

How the fiddle sticks have I made it to the sun but you didn’t.
Also question is this something you admit at the office party 🤔🤔🤔

Claim to fame I ended the mason and Voldemort speculation but started a whole heap of new ones with a french girl who was in Madrid. 😂

• Haha

Geexoxo

VIP Member
Just nearly CHOKED to DEATH on a mouthful of red wine! If only mason was here to give me the kiss of life!

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
GQ Article
England Fifa Video
Sunbed headbutt video
Shirt Donation
Jamie Redknapp Photos

SUPER SOAKER SATURDAY.
ITS ALL TOO MUCH.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
Mase’s hands look sooo good in the suit pic, undeniable. There are many places that I would like those hands to go. Don’t think he’s a regular ring wearer though so that part I need to get used to. However, am I the only one who also think it’s so so hot to see him in shoes and not trainers? Those formal shoes on him….. 🥵🥵

• Heart

Aailen

Amazing recap @Chani10 👏❤ Went with perm and mullet cause I usually find men with those hairstyles extremely attractive 🥵 don’t really know if they would suit Mase tho

• Heart
  • Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
These are my new favourite photos I’m obsessed I’m even ready to forgive Carlotta since she has given us this

• Heart
  • Haha
Still not over your profile pic 🥵 Reminds me I haven’t looked at those pics in hours minutes.
Will I ever get over it?

I have an appointment with mason tomorrow (and when I say appointment I mean I’ll be at the match) how am I supposed to concentrate on the game when all I’m going to be able to think about is that bloody tux 🥵

• Heart
  • Haha