Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smca53

VIP Member
I’m currently eating dinner (consisting of salt and vinegar Pringles) at 9.50pm, the Tiktok teens wouldn’t know what to do with me and my version of adulting

• Haha
Reactions: 13

SmoochL

Chatty Member
What a day it's been and it's only 6:30pm. Lord/Mase have mercy on us elders!
When my friend saw me this morning she asked me why was I in such a good mood!? I couldn't tell her the truth (that it was just because of 3 pictures of a 22 year old footballer), just said I slept good.

Thankfully I took Monday off, I can prepare myself for the hotness. Should I take Tuesday off too?

• Haha
  • Heart

nellyloz123

VIP Member
Yes not enjoying it at all and the pets are freaked out 😩
❤❤ My doggy is ok but we’ve had someone else’s trampoline fly into our back garden and has broken the fence 🥲. I have to sleep with my earphones in as I can’t bear it!

• Wow
  • Sad

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Thanks for all the love guys ❤❤ I was actually sick and then managed to drag myself out the house to come to a garden centre Mr Rita wanted to come to.

Feel like death BUT look how close I am to St George’s Park! Wish Mase was here.

9CA0F376-61F3-4A0A-9A3B-7447D7EB5CC4.jpeg

• Heart

Suder34

VIP Member
TIRED OF THE TUMBLR GIRLS, i'm literally 21 and i can be on a gossip site talking about a football player if i want, like they don't use their free time to write about mason wiping a vagina with a dirty cloth 💀
Exactly I may be 34 (🤮 sorry tumblr teens)I have been with Mr S since I was 16 ( if you ignore Our little break and Mr Australia 🍆) I think I’m entitled to appreciate a beautiful young athlete if I wish too - and if that means respectfuly sexualising him then so be it - it’s his own fault for being so damn hot

• Haha
  • Heart

Smca53

VIP Member
Also question is this something you admit at the office party 🤔🤔🤔

Claim to fame I ended the mason and Voldemort speculation but started a whole heap of new ones with a french girl who was in Madrid. 😂
I say yes. I might whip out the “Ben Chilwell might know who I am…….sadly not for the right reasons”

• Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
I mean if they’re gonna lurk here they could at least publish an article about The FBC so Mason might actually find out he has a fan club that isn’t made up of teenagers.

If you ain’t helping us out, get fucked!

Yeah exactly. And why don’t they ever cover the big things - like shwanking, or shoving eggs up your vag? Tbh I think that would get more clicks

• Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
Does anyone mind if I nab one of these for a new profile picture so I can melt inside every time I post 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

jflurker93

VIP Member
I just saw the GQ tweet Mason RTed and I guess this is the gala suit. Sigh...I was hoping for a miracle!

Also, I realized that I wore my Versace jacket (which is tacky, I'm self-aware) to the Chelsea match I went to a couple of weeks ago. Is it my fault? :cry:
He spotted Versace on the floor was on the FBC playlist too 😜

• Haha