Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jflurker93

VIP Member
Anyway I’m going to finish off my writing about Mason ploughing me us for the first time, no periods in sight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Scuffed

VIP Member
@nellyloz123 - nice profile pic 😂😂

And who the fuck are they to tell you that you don’t have a chance anyway?! Dickheads! The same sort of people who ‘feel sick’ about us referring to his ex as Voldemort but it’s ok for them to make arsehole comments on your tiktoks! 🤬
They’re probably all on their periods, lying in a dark room, hyperventilating.

• Haha

irishgal2013

VIP Member
They're trying to produce receipts, make assumptions and cover their arses at the same time

annnnnnddddd, what did you reply???
If that’s their receipts I hate to see what the produce if they ran a story on Maria who actually commented on his posts. 😂

• Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
You don’t need to worry about me! I shall sit here happily looking from a safe distance! No Actual chilly train boarding for me 🙃
Chilly watching the anti-Chilly brigade get closer and closer to the train doors

8AF66734-B075-4F3A-B2F4-7939111A6C63.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Smca53

VIP Member
Dying at the article made it sound like a friendship. If in doubt just say they are friends.

“Their friendship began” Has it even got going 😂😂😂
As someone already said, the guy hasn’t even learned enough French yet to properly slide in the DMs ffs give him time

• Haha

laylavd

VIP Member
Don’t think we need to worry about the suit 👀👀👀🥵🥵🥵
Full GQ article!
Have a good day everyone - don’t get up to too much mischief… 😉❤
View attachment 890724
How on earth am I meant to carry on with my day now. 🥵🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
  • Haha

Chani10

VIP Member
Mason: they played really well the other day at Villarreal.
Me: did we? 😂

I appreciate he's trying to be nice ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

Scuffed

VIP Member
I’m currently eating dinner (consisting of salt and vinegar Pringles) at 9.50pm, the Tiktok teens wouldn’t know what to do with me and my version of adulting
I’m currently sat with my husband discussing if we went on Stars in their Eyes who we would be. This is married life.

• Haha
  • Heart

Noseyparker68

I’m just going to put them all here so we can drool again.

Also, I can’t stop thinking about him being at a wedding or event and him making you dance with him in his shiny shoes, shimmying on the dance floor, dancing like the champs league changing rooms dance or shaking his hips like the england feint challenge 😭🥵

View attachment 891673View attachment 891674View attachment 891675View attachment 891676
My god I love him he's so sexy , he could ram me like a second hand lino. I'm sure he's got loads if gay s who love him , although my husband says he looks dozy
🥰 this is perfect 🥰

View attachment 891739

I'm 100% being trolled now. Dan Walker is dancing on Strictly in an undone bowtie, white shirt and black dress pants. I'm not hot for him but the outfit is what I've been daydreaming about all day.
Ohh god he is gorgeous I bet he's got a massive gay following , apart me and I am a massive gay although my husband thinks he looks gormless . Tut tut no taste

My god I love him he's so sexy , he could ram me like a second hand lino. I'm sure he's got loads if gay s who love him , although my husband says he looks dozy

Ohh god he is gorgeous I bet he's got a massive gay following , apart me and I am a massive gay although my husband thinks he looks gormless . Tut tut no taste
Jesus I posted the same thing twice I thought the other one didn't send haha

• Haha
  • Heart