Mason Mount #46 Big T said Daddy is staying at Chelsea leave it at that, we just want socks not stats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I disappear for a few hours to pick my car up from the garage and go pole class and come back to carnage!
off to drool at tiktok brb
Pole class TT? Can I join please please please 🤷‍♀️ We don’t have that exotic stuff in the little backwater I call home 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I showed the tiktok to my mum and she said "schrecklich", which means horrible (and yeah, they got Shrek from that). But I feel the German expresses the horribleness (?) better, so thanks, mum.
I'm traumatised 🙈 And I thought my bf's style was bad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know the outfit is disgusting but I really want him to turn around and look at me like that… 🥵🥵🥵

1637787708577.gif

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Pole class TT? Can I join please please please 🤷‍♀️ We don’t have that exotic stuff in the little backwater I call home 😂
Omg yes wish you lived near me so we could be pole buddies!!! And work on our skills to lure the footballers in 😂✌🏽 It’s so much fun but also surprisingly difficult and painful but I just got some cute outfits to wear sooooo it’s all good 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Walks like my kid does when I’ve shouted him downstairs for tea 84 times and he’s had to leave his game with his mates 🤣
Debs probably did call him ‘for goodness sake Mason, get off fifa, there’s a woman here with some clothes for you!’ Whilst glaring at Carlotta like she’s @nellyloz123 in a cocktail bar 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know the outfit is disgusting but I really want him to turn around and look at me like that… 🥵🥵🥵

View attachment 885976
I’m praying this was for a shoot and he didn’t actually pick that outfit and buy it 🥲

Debs probably did call him ‘for goodness sake Mason, get off fifa, there’s a woman here with some clothes for you!’ Whilst glaring at Carlotta like she’s @nellyloz123 in a cocktail bar 🤣🤣🤣
The Debbie Dagger pic needs to go on the Wiki

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg yes wish you lived near me so we could be pole buddies!!! And work on our skills to lure the footballers in 😂✌🏽 It’s so much fun but also surprisingly difficult and painful but I just got some cute outfits to wear sooooo it’s all good 😂
Ahh I wish that too! It’s well known among my friends that if there’s a pole, podium, cage, catwalk etc I’m the first there but I can’t even dance that well 😂 just do the hoe dancing

Update on cross trainer man (that’s how he will be known by the way) - I had ‘the conversation’ and he’s fine!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ahh I wish that too! It’s well known among my friends that if there’s a pole, podium, cage, catwalk etc I’m the first there but I can’t even dance that well 😂 just do the hoe dancing

Update on cross trainer man (that’s how he will be known by the way) - I had ‘the conversation’ and he’s fine!
Omg this is exactly me!!! So I thought I’d finally learn some actual moves and also an attempt to keep fit, even if I do come home and stuff my face with sweets 😂

I probably actually look more like this than what I think I look like in my head, but I’m happy to let Mason be the judge

also fab news go get your cross trainer man!!! 🍆🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.