Mason Mount #46 Big T said Daddy is staying at Chelsea leave it at that, we just want socks not stats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno why but I just can’t imagine Mason sitting there on an evening editing his TikToks. Do you think Butternips does it?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ladies and Gent. A rare sighting of Mason in a football shirt and arms on show. ARMS!! 🥵

This is also my point about the hair. I'll take any hair as long as the kitty tickler is nowhere in sight.

View attachment 885839

The face yes…but mason mount I beg you please never wear this again
I take it back! Oh....is this a plot for us to get you naked asap??
I like the colour but the style is...tit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God I disappear for a few hours to pick my car up from the garage and go pole class and come back to carnage!
off to drool at tiktok brb

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone got a recap for the thread or is there no point how quick we rattle through?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s quite apt that my phone kept changing ‘gods’ to ‘gifs’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.