Mason Mount #46 Big T said Daddy is staying at Chelsea leave it at that, we just want socks not stats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can i just say that this needs to go in the WIKI as 'what a good job looks like' in terms of showing receipts.....

Reactions: 10

I shared this with a friend on the day they returned. I’ve obviously cropped their name out for identity reasons as fbi has too be careful with their contacts. (joking)

I shared this with a friend on the day they returned. I’ve obviously cropped their name out for identity reasons as fbi has too be careful with their contacts. (joking)
The fact I said I could spot little nath like a proud mother and recognised mason tracksuit. I need to get out more

Attachments

Reactions: 9
From "he is happy because someone commented on his post" to this... I don't get why people only believe @irishgal2013 really

Also, sad I didn't joke about the eurostar like I wanted to

On a work front, My “higher profile” people don’t wanna sing on Twitter tomorrow night So I’m going to have to go back to doing some real work, and practice the Fresh Prince rap JIC

Reactions: 7
I'm just laughing at @Eden246 's sarcastic use of the plane gif to explain how Mason got to Paris that has now turned out to be wrong

Reactions: 15
Girl just shag him and tell him to keep it quiet

Reactions: 9
Some kid just commented on a fan page “I’m gonna go looking for mason in Paris now.” Good luck with that

Reactions: 13
https://giphy.com/exQrMRVK2x9rW

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.