Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kria

VIP Member
I’m not sure about this group bath situation you know, I don’t want to be bumping bits with you lot…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Evening all 💙 a very good day in this blue household!

we’ve just ordered an Indian and we’re off to the pub a bit later…. That being said, I may have to change my plans because ain’t no way I’m missing a riot breaking out on here 👀

• Haha
  • Heart

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
I have a dream to report. Our Noodle Boy was doing a meet and greet at my local Tesco (no, I have no idea either…)

So myself and @PunkRocker went along. We were wetting ourselves with excitement when queuing up with our FBC Forever T-shirts. When we got to the front, Mase said he was a big fan of our thread and asked me which one I was. When I said Rita he asked me to come to the side with him. He said “fancy a kiss?” And that’s how Mason and I had a cheeky song behind the trolley bay. Sorry Punkie 😘❤
Romance isn’t dead 💖

• Haha

zazamagic

Alright too much notifications going off, dont got time to quote replies, so what im actually doing here now is to ask if you ladies available next weekend?

• Haha
  • Heart

jflurker93

VIP Member
I’ve got heart burn again and I can’t decide what to wear for the game tomorrow (no cookie monster outfits like tallia)

@zazamagic come back and cheer me up, can you get any of the city boys to come see me tomorrow?

• Haha