Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geraldine.20.jobs

VIP Member
As much as I’ve found it entertaining, it’s just seems like it’s a wanna be fuckboy on the wind up.
Good job none of us are taking it seriously then 😂😂

If Chilly really did come on here we wouldn't be asking if he was providing transport or saying we needed to check the rota at work 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
The DRAMA of this evening my gosh
Fearful to sleep in case I miss our next visitor, what will be next, CCS posting her tax returns on the thread? Voldy dedicating a song to us? Nothing’s off the table in my eyes

• Haha

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
I don’t know the ins and outs but it’s very easily done… and I should know! 😂

My insta is the same as my username on here… wise move I know 😂

Apparently this Ian Holmes guy (it’s his post that’s linked) possibly sells cars to the footballers… and Voldemort… but was out with Mase the other night
yes cos I always go on a night out with my car dealer….. 👀

• Haha

irishgal2013

VIP Member
Was green bush on the chilly bus? Would he have been passionate enough to defend chilly’s honour about possible drug taking incase it ruined his career? 🤔
No he be the first to say his career is over and he will never play again due to his lolly addiction 😂

• Haha

Geraldine.20.jobs

VIP Member
Are we going to get copies of the NDA's this week so we can get them checked before we sign and is he paying the solicitors fees?

• Haha

keylimepie

VIP Member
What you’re telling me this isn’t all real?? 😭😭😭😭😭 I’ve just told Gerard I’m off our next weekend 😩😩

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

zazamagic

Do you like to have bath towels to hand for after sex?
Okay actually I dont do the stuff thats written on tumblr concerning the towels. Whats its actually like, is I'll take you for a shower, which most of the time ends up in more sex anyway 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16