Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wiola

me howling and opening a bottle couse there's no point in being sober now

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Chachacha123

As much as I’ve found it entertaining, it’s just seems like it’s a wanna be fuckboy on the wind up.

• Haha

MensaBarbie1985

Chatty Member
Right I’ve been having some careful consideration and I think our new friend is Nath… he’s been mentioned on here recently a lot more than he did before and so more likely to find us (maybe he googled himself 😂) also I think he was happy with us complimenting his guns 💪

Or maybe I’m deluded…

@zazamagic if you’re lurking - we need answers!

37D7E62B-07D7-427C-9832-2C9F724ABB2E.jpeg

Picture of my cat being the definition of lurker 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Smca53

VIP Member
Here we go. I don’t know why they made green bush or butternips reference in their reply to my WOW unless it was reference to them being on a Mase rave page but not a Mase fan 🤷🏽‍♀️
To be fair it would be hilarious if it was Tink and he was stopping by to announce he prefers Declan to Mase

• Haha

Geraldine.20.jobs

VIP Member
I just watched that tiktok more times than I should for 7.45am. Morning! 😁
Morning! Ive still no idea what went on last night. @zazamagic if you're popping back this morning can you please give me some warning because I've got to do some housework, do a food shop, go buy more school uniform and nip to the pharmacy, all atcsome point this morning. I'd be gutted if I missed you appearing again because I was to busy cleaning my skirting boards to see your comment.

If by some bizarre chance that you are 🧚 can we please have lots of shots for the wank bank today. Spitting, Chillys big willy bouncing around, fluffy gel free hair etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
There’s karaoke on tonight… someone is singing this next. Why am I expecting voldy to appear

might give it a go myself… I’m very drunk now ✌🏼
D8EBF2A2-5B4C-43DD-9B1B-04F0657EB675.jpeg

• Haha

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
God I’m so fuming I said to Mr TT before the match started that the score would be Chelsea win 3-0… he chose to not listen to me and put a different bet on 😭
MASON MOUNT WOULD NEVER

• Haha
  • Heart