Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jdub

Chatty Member
Scenes from this morning in the jdub household...

Mr. Jdub- you want some 🍆? Me: yes, but not from you...ffs it's 6 in the morning 🤦🏼‍♀️... now I'm in trouble for my little comment but I don't think I care. And mase, when you see this, I wouldn't turn you down at 6 in the morning, ever babes 😘

kids-what are you watching? Me: nothing. Kids: why are you listening to the Chelsea match on your phone? Me: worry about yourself...honestly I have zero reasons to explain why I would be listening 😂 I think they are on to me

also

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Wiola

I don't remember Greeny as such a funny guy quite the opposite, he sincerely had improved. What a character development. God I wish I was so passionate and dedicated to literally anything as this guy is to his Tattle vendetta

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
Phwoar look at them thighs on our noodle boi

BRB i’m off to ask personnel for the defibrillator 🥵

D15A396D-0538-4609-ACD8-A9FE4346871D.png

• Haha
  • Heart

jdub

Chatty Member
@zazamagic...I'm in

My to do list right now:

1. friend zone the hubs
2. Expedite passport
3. Blow off next weekend's holiday plans
4. Wax everything

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
I’ve just read back through the few pages when Zaza the magician arrived and it’s so weird - I’ve also laughed a lot again because we are all fucking hilarious! We were just innocently laughing about the elf tiktok and then bam! all hell broke loose! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

kelseyk997

(🔴) NEW:

Mason Mount is prepared to leave Chelsea - he admires Liverpool.

A source close to Mount:

“He is torn because he loves the club and the fans, but thinks it’s time for him to leave to step up his career. And where better to do that than Liverpool?”

This was on Twitter do we think this is just a rumour I highly doubt he would choose Liverpool over chelsea

• Haha
Morning 💙

wtf went on last night!? I’m still baffled. Although still pretty sure we’ve been bushed, but thinking it was someone else is more fun.

thank god the shittest international break ever is over! It’s finally game day & the return of our noodle 🥳 So zazamagic or whoever you are, please don’t drop any bombs at 12:30 because you’ll be interrupting our game time commentary.

• Heart
  • Haha

Chani10

VIP Member
Right! Bedtime for me. Big day tomorrow 😂 Including my brother properly meeting the boyfriend so pray for him 🙈

• Heart

jflurker93

VIP Member
I was late for work, I’m already over today, roll on 4pm!!

Having to cover 2 people’s work on top of my own, somehow get through the 118 emails in my inbox by the end of the day plus anything else that comes in, all whilst trying to scroll on here when the match is on!

Why am I not a WAG yet?
Noodle, you’re taking the piss now.
Let me resign from my job PLEASE

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Haha

QueenL

VIP Member
Is this going to be like on Jack's thread, where someone ended up getting an unsolicited dick pick? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 13

jflurker93

VIP Member
Instagram didn’t come with a warning !!!!

God he looks good in yellow can’t wait to see him in it on the TV 🥵🥵

5335DC2D-3FB3-4F53-AAD8-DA1E047EA9B0.jpeg
27BDE507-3C8C-4CDD-B3B0-5A5A986EC2D4.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13