Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scuffed

VIP Member
Right FBC, I’m signing off for the night. Die Hard is on and Mr Scuffed has sorted the popcorn. Catch you all tomorrow 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 15

User name taken

VIP Member
🙄middle teen is gaming at the moment in his room, he's been yelling at someone for that past half hour and now all I can hear is NYOOM, NYOOM, FUCKING NYOOOOOM🤣

• Haha

Rodney2208

VIP Member
Welcome to thread number #43 and what a shitstorm the last one turned into…

Firstly 📊 results and unsurprisingly the FBC and lurkers decided that Mase’s Guns were better than Naths 💪🏼

View attachment 876925
So to cut a messy thread short @zazamagic graced us with their presence 🧨💥💣

They claimed the following things:
  • Firstly that they would choose Spicey over Mason.
  • that Spicey was a bro.
  • that they knew little Nath and was close to the rest of the guys.
  • that we had given them a nickname.
  • that TikTok tweens can get in the bin “you lots words”.
  • That they all know everything we say 👀
They also name checked our very own @keylimepie - reasons to why have not yet been confirmed…

They also headed over to the Chilly thread and strongly stated that they did not do lollypop drugs 🍭

A number of posts on both the Mason and Chilly threads have been liked. 👀

We have our number 1 FBI officer on the case @irishgal2013 and so far the list of suspects are:

Tink - after the appearance on his thread!
Spicey
Little Nath
JM10 🐀 (as they are in Leicester)
Our very own Daddy Mase 🤞🏼
NPB - I bloody hope not!
A TikTok/Tumblr Tween

So far we have ruled out:
Talia #instabaddie
CCS - as she can’t make ££ off this!
Carlotta - coz who?
Some Randomer who was once on TOWIE
Lightbulb 💡- as the sentences were too long for him to write.
Little Phil - as he’s out nicking Audi’s on a Friday night.

Others to consider:
Any footballer we have given a nickname too
TT
Big T

We have asked for a sign, so if we get a ✌🏻 or Chilly looses the gel then.. who knows what the fuck will happen!! 🙈

Who knows, this next thread may actually bring some fluffy Daddy football content after the worlds worst international break so we do hope our skinny noodle is eating plenty ❤

But mostly in this thread can the real @zazamagic please stand up!

View attachment 876936

✌🏻
Just realised I missed voldy off the list and poll - ah well she’s easily forgotten! 😂

• Haha

nellyloz123

VIP Member
Morning everyone! Well I ended up having a nightmare after last nights events. We were trying to communicate with Zazamagic like they were the devil and we were using a Ouija board to communicate. But they were sending creepy messages and said they know where I live etc but @Scuffed was having none of it and threw it away 🤣. Then I was convinced it was Greenbush and then I woke up in a sweat and had to swap to lighter pyjamas 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

MensaBarbie1985

Chatty Member
What’s the link?!!!!
What the fuck is happening tonight? Daddy Mase and Toyboy Nath please come save us from @zazamagic
Ive no idea as it was a private account. I’m conversing with GB so have asked… he got permanently banned but can still read what’s on here…

It was a friend of Mase posting a pic of them together

Also GB states he is categorically not our new ‘zaza’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

keylimepie

VIP Member
Ive no idea as it was a private account. I’m conversing with GB so have asked… he got permanently banned but can still read what’s on here…

It was a friend of Mase posting a pic of them together

Also GB states he is categorically not our new ‘zaza’
It is a bit strange though that magic Mike appears and then Greenbush contacts you 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

keylimepie

VIP Member
Doing some thinking has anyone checked the bin to make sure Gerard hasn’t got out. What if he Zaza. We given him a name on here and he name checked @keylimepie 😂😂😂😂
It’s not Gerard. I was watching him like a hawk and his phone was nowhere near him when the Chilly thread got messaged. So I can rule him out.

• Haha

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
I’m still so bloody confused after last night.
It’s like when you wake up after a big night out fully clothed on the floor of a random gaff trying to piece together what happened, apart from not a single drop of alcohol is involved with this one and I’m in my own bed in my pyjamas ✌🏽

• Haha