Mason Mount #43 Had a visit from Chilly, he likes the posts about his big Willy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t decide, I feel so uninspired…
I really don’t know what I fancy.

Just caught the end of Utd. Why is Ole going over to the fans he just needs to quit 🙈

hahahha this made me laugh!!
Hoping that was him waving goodbye… now he can duck off!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't know what we're eating tonight but I hope we have plenty of snacks to watch Wheel of time :m
Also, I had too much beer and now I can't drive to my boyfriend's so it's either the bus or a taxi. But not sorry 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve been to a Xmas fayre so I’ve had half a Turkey and cranberry pie, half a spicy scotch egg, some horseradish and chive cheddar with pineapple and chilli jam, some rhubarb and custard shortbread, a baileys macaroon and some mulled wine. To be followed by several pints 🍻

Having read what I’ve just written… I wouldn’t mind some of chillys jam 🌶 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh, also! We have so many cuties in my team. It's like seeing them in person made me realize. You're missing out by not knowing them.
And I got to "hang out" with my fave Schick again ❤ what a guy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jack Wilshere is so dry and boring as a pundit on this Liverpool /Arsenal game. Get DCL back!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
What’s everyone on for tea tonight?
@zazamagic do you fancy a chinese?
Mr Scuffed is making Prawn Linguine apparently 😂Both boys are out tonight so we’re settling down to watch Liverpool v Arsenal then we’re watching Die Hard (yes it IS a Christmas movie).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yours all sound better than mine! I’m on pasta again 😂 it’s my comfort food. Spent all day watching football next up I’d the Liverpool game 😂

wtf is happening with United 😱 as a city fan I’m saying Ole in tho 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mr Scuffed is making Prawn Linguine apparently 😂Both boys are out tonight so we’re settling down to watch Liverpool v Arsenal then we’re watching Die Hard (yes it IS a Christmas movie).
Definitely a Christmas movie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm watching Paranormal Nightshift so if I'm tattling at 3am, you know I've scared the tit out of myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.