Mason Mount #43 Had a visit from Chilly, he likes the posts about his big Willy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’ve found ZAZAMAGIC… they did say they were close to chilly! Ffs madders keep your kid away from tattle 🙄
He’s his godfather but he’s never even met him until now 🤣🤣🤣

ps Chilly holding a baby is doing things to me 👀🥵🌊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Can we kill Maguire, please?
Celebrating the goal the other day as if he was the best player in the world and today (same as the rest of the season) he is being awful and even gets a red card. duck him 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

And to make things better we play against Chelsea next week 😭😭😭😭😭

I'm just hoping they don't score a dozen; Mase please have mercy on my poor soul!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Can we kill Maguire, please?
Celebrating the goal the other day as if he was the best player in the world and today (same as the rest of the season) he is being awful and even gets a red card. duck him 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

And to make things better we play against Chelsea next week 😭😭😭😭😭

I'm just hoping they don't score a dozen; Mase please have mercy on my poor soul!!
I’m with you, I’m absolutely fuming. Be triple figure at this rate, who is even left in “defence” ?! duck me we’re gunna be starting Phil Jones 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve just got home finally after dropping something at my friends.

I drove past the pub my ex practically lives in and had a really big urge to drive my car into the place in the hope a few bricks crumpled onto him 😂 Anyone else think like this?

Anyway, home to chill and I’m going to stick today’s game on and watch Chilly’s interview 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Guess who was going to Leipzig next week but can't because they're now in lockdown!!

At least we get to joke about how their stadium is always empty or quiet so they won't notice the difference 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I drove past the pub my ex practically lives in and had a really big urge to drive my car into the place in the hope a few bricks crumpled onto him 😂 Anyone else think like
Yes, yes I do 🙋🏼‍♀️ Only my ex has no friends so wouldn’t be found anywhere other than home or the office… when you sleep with your best mates wife for 5 years you might find they all take his side 😂

Cannot get over the Man Utd score 😂 sorry not sorry…

Waiting on my lift to the pub now 👍🏼

751DF7BA-72CE-4B0D-AB91-6FF8FD1DCF8A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
God I’m so fuming I said to Mr TT before the match started that the score would be Chelsea win 3-0… he chose to not listen to me and put a different bet on 😭
MASON MOUNT WOULD NEVER

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Watched the Joe Cole interview, Chilly is so gorgeous. Reece still shoots like a horse 😂

BUT the full game isn’t on BT sport 😐

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.