Mason Mount #43 Had a visit from Chilly, he likes the posts about his big Willy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening all 💙 a very good day in this blue household!

we’ve just ordered an Indian and we’re off to the pub a bit later…. That being said, I may have to change my plans because ain’t no way I’m missing a riot breaking out on here 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Alright too much notifications going off, dont got time to quote replies, so what im actually doing here now is to ask if you ladies available next weekend?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Alright too much notifications going off, dont got time to quote replies, so what im actually doing here now is to ask if you ladies available next weekend?
Yeah love, I was going to Leipzig but they're in lockdown now. You missed my message. What are your plans? If it's fun, I'm in.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.