Mason Mount #43 Had a visit from Chilly, he likes the posts about his big Willy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

What’s with the writing on Kai’s shin pads - MC Kai? @Chani10? 🤣
My Charlotte ❤ Ich liebe dich auch, Kai 🤗

I just have to say, again, that if you've never been to a match in Germany, you have to :love: best atmosphere, best food, best everything really. Happy me!! :m

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So....anyone wants to be a dear and kill me? I can't with this team.
They can't even play decently against bleeping Watford (no offence if any lurker is a fan)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I read one once where the child was like ‘why were you calling my daddy, daddy last night, he’s mine’ which made me laugh but this is 🤯🤯🤯
I’ve read that! 🤣 This one is insanely inappropriate.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am I being dim what app/site is it that Chelsea are advertising on their stories with today’s theme?

Reactions: 2
So....anyone wants to be a dear and kill me? I can't with this team.
They can't even play decently against bleeping Watford (no offence if any lurker is a fan)

I actually can’t 😭😭😭 he needs sacking at half time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Mason encouraging his 3 year old son ffs! He’ll be sending him round Uncle Chilly’s to learn about the harem next! 🙄🤣

Am I being dim what app/site is it that Chelsea are advertising on their stories with today’s theme?
Yeah I don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.