Mason Mount #43 Had a visit from Chilly, he likes the posts about his big Willy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Non-football related! I don't know if any of you are Peaky Blinders fans but I've been waiting so long for this! 😭 😭

Bless him he looks like when he goes home someone switches him off at the back and he sits still until he has to go back out again. The robot vibes are real (again really sorry @GGina)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The shoes come in more colours btw for anyone not ~feeling~ the black
😂😂😂I have to wear black crocs at work, wonder if I can get the lab to fork out for some with heels🤔

On another note, found a new fitness regime for the Chelsea team, get Mase back to peak fitness (Not for me thanks) for you all in no time. I'm thinking of doing in the gym on Monday!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
😂😂😂I have to wear black crocs at work, wonder if I can get the lab to fork out for some with heels🤔

On another note, found a new fitness regime for the Chelsea team, get Mase back to peak fitness (Not for me thanks) for you all in no time. I'm thinking of doing in the gym on Monday!😂
The whole time I was watching this video all I could think was… Spicy would definitely give that a go

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m comfortably stood on the platform waving the chilly train off! I’d never step foot on that train (no offence Zaza magic babe still like u just don’t fancy u xo)
I get so confused when Zaza is mentioned because I thought you were talking to me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I'd love to see Daddy in this shorts!🧦

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.