Mason Mount #43 Had a visit from Chilly, he likes the posts about his big Willy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I have the hangover from hell my brain is so scrambled!

If our lurker could respectively refrain from causing too much drama today that would be appreciated!
I feel hungover! I’ve woke up and my eyes are all puffy. I wonder if I was crying in my dream. Got a bloody optician appointment and my bags are bigger than Chanel atm

Reactions: 5
Our @PunkRocker loves a supermarket meet and greet. She loved it when I took her to Asda to meet Dave

Reactions: 9
Instagram didn’t come with a warning !!!!

God he looks good in yellow can’t wait to see him in it on the TV

Reactions: 13
Right I’ve been having some careful consideration and I think our new friend is Nath… he’s been mentioned on here recently a lot more than he did before and so more likely to find us (maybe he googled himself ) also I think he was happy with us complimenting his guns

Or maybe I’m deluded…

@zazamagic if you’re lurking - we need answers!

Picture of my cat being the definition of lurker

Reactions: 13
I have plant-based milk too
Are we all NPB? That would be a plot twist

And in honour of Mason, and also because it's cold, I'll be rocking this kind of look today

Reactions: 9
Are all the FBC plant based?! my eczema ridden skin doesn’t allow me semi skimmed I have to have oat too

He looks very young in this but I think it’s recent!!!
I think those shirts say final porto 21 so definitely from this year, just can’t work out how recent

Scammer Stevie will be fuming she doesn’t get this kind of treatment !

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.