Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah I’m done she’s doing my head in now
View attachment 867106

That’s literally what I said. Apparently she’s asked her and Jaz said yes
does that mean we can ask Jas stuff about Mase and she will answer, just like that?
Will she tell us what he smells like? What his drink of choice is most importantly, why doesn’t he have the password?

Reactions: 12
Nah I’m done she’s doing my head in now
View attachment 867106

That’s literally what I said. Apparently she’s asked her and Jaz said yes
Morning All!
Does she have receipts for this convo?!
Can you even imagine “sorry Gaf can’t play this game because I broke up with my imaginary GF” oh to live inside one of these teens heads

Reactions: 11
Morning All!
Does she have receipts for this convo?!
Can you even imagine “sorry Gaf can’t play this game because I broke up with my imaginary GF” oh to live inside one of these teens heads
Might dump Mr TT if it will get me a few days off work!

Reactions: 9
does that mean we can ask Jas stuff about Mase and she will answer, just like that?
Will she tell us what he smells like? What his drink of choice is most importantly, why doesn’t he have the password?
I’m not sure she’ll have the answer to ‘how big is his cock’ but if you wanna try we will let you ask

https://giphy.com/10JhviFuU2gWD6
I'm sure there's things a lot more dangerous than having sex in the sea. Maybe he thought Mase the Great White was going to bite us

Reactions: 10
I don't know about anybody else but I really want to know their views on shwanking too

I could just eat a KFC now. Its far too cold to go out and get one though
Geraldine I am concerned the Shwanking question may be too far for Jas It would just open up a whole can of worms and we would end up blacklisted for being too hardcore

Jas seems like the type of sister that would politely tell you to mind your own business…

So she was at the match…look at the comments apparently she got ben’s shirt…from all the way up there hun?
I swear she was the one pretending she was JG’s sister

I saw these the other day and thought of buying us all some and parking our arses under Mason’s Christmas tree

Reactions: 13
I saw these the other day and thought of buying us all some and parking our arses under Mason’s Christmas tree
View attachment 867244
That's the kind of thing I would wear on Christmas to annoy everyone

Also, speaking of gravy, I think of this thread whenever I watch A League of their own and they give Flintoff gravy and he drinks the whole thing. I... I wouldn't be able to do that.

Mia? Who the fuck is Mia? In the words of the GC “TALKING SHIT” like his sister would put that on her story (and even if she did our resident FBI would’ve seen it) maybe they’re confused by mason being M.I.A not being with Mia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.