Mason Mount #39 Ham wallets and baguette bags, we want him inside but not like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a recap @jflurker93 I’m enjoying the return of the recap and poll, although I’m going to have to give this poll some real thought… sounds preferable to working this afternoon tbh

Hope you feel ok at work today and it passes quickly x

https://giphy.com/xUA7bfMwzxCVwpTtTy

Reactions: 4
Great recap @jflurker93 I don’t know how you manage to take note of everything!
Creased at the thread title too
It should be illegal for the work place to be busy and stressful on a Friday!
I’ve also just went to greggs for some soup and I asked if it can be put in a bag. She said we like a what? I said a bag? A carrier bag? And she looked at me all confused. I said well I’ve walked here so I don’t really want to be holding a hot carton of soup…. It finally clicked. She thought I wanted the CONTENTS of the soup in a bag rather than tub. I give up…

Oops! Also forgot to say I voted for big T he has we all know how I feel about him and also “look at the size of it” because we all want to say those words when mason pulls his shorts down

Reactions: 10
Wonder if mase is back from Portugal to watch the match tonight

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
This is sheer cruelty @jflurker93

I’ve gone for
- they’re GOATS (because his facial expression when Debs just wasn’t getting what he was saying ended me)
- I still look as good as ever (because you’ve got to admire the confidence)

Reactions: 10
I had a similar reaction when I realised I couldn’t vote for all of them!
I’m glad someone went for GOATS because that was my 3rd choice. It was a tough decision but I went ‘still look as good as ever’ and ‘big T’ I love the way he says ‘goat-th’ though and his annoyance at Debs!

Reactions: 2
Thanks everyone! Glad you like the recap and I thought the poll was a great idea if I do say so myself.

I went for ‘people would pay big money for them’ because I love the shlurp and his wobbly lip and ‘nah something’s gone wrong here’

40 mins into my 6 hour shift and I cannot be arsed already and everyone has said ‘why have you even come in for a friday’. yeah i’m not too sure either

Reactions: 6
I’m going to Manchester tomorrow and realised the markets start today. @jflurker93 ill see if there’s any more ideas for Winter Wonderland smut I can pick up

Mate we went for exactly the same ones

https://giphy.com/l36kU80xPf0ojG0Erg

I love his little vulnerable look of realisation ‘people would pay

And the way he sounds exactly like Dec ‘nah somethings gone wrong ere’

I obvs went for actual Mason himself referring to his dad as BIG T
And “I won’t even chew I’ll just swallow it whole” because I’m obsessed with him being off his face pretending to munch a burger (a state you’ll frequently find me in post WYLD night out) and I also want to swallow part of him whole

Reactions: 5
Hi all... god I take literally two days off and all hell breaks loose... trying to work out what happened? Was there a GB3.0?

Trying to decide whether or not to watch the match tonight given the probably lack of content...

I don't work Fridays but somehow have been roped into 'helping out' from home - which is mostly involving me trying to pack for my trip to Dubai (picked the wrong week for that didn't i?!)

In other news it looks like I might finally get some action...but think I'm going to chicken out after all that!

Reactions: 7
I’m going to Manchester tomorrow and realised the markets start today. @jflurker93 ill see if there’s any more ideas for Winter Wonderland smut I can pick up
Winter Wonderland is finished and there’s no smut just fluff!
I hate manchester markets theyre vile and I avoid them like the plague have fun though!

Mate we went for exactly the same ones

https://giphy.com/l36kU80xPf0ojG0Erg

I love his little vulnerable look of realisation ‘people would pay

And the way he sounds exactly like Dec ‘nah somethings gone wrong ere’
we both like 19 year olds too… are we the same person?

Afternoon!
ventured out of the house for the first time in almost a week, took the poor dog out, so unfit and out of breath after 6 days in bed/sofa

Just done my votes, was very hard, had to go back and watch again a few times - for research purposes! Have gone for:

“I still look as good as ever” - because
“Half Great white because of these gnashers” - coz I loves the wiggling eyebrows

I went for the looking good as the confidence does things to me.

https://giphy.com/f9Rrghj6TDckb5nZZR
Thank you so much for creating the new thread and that incredible recap I love the tittle and that the polls are back, but I'll have to watch the TikToks for the hundredth time to help me decide.
Hope you have an ok shift and everything goes smoothly.

Hope the rest of you are ok too!

Reactions: 4
On my way to Wembley! I’m sure I’ll pop back in at some point but enjoy the match everyone! for some content of some sort from somewhere!

Reactions: 7
Winter Wonderland is finished and there’s no smut just fluff!
I hate manchester markets theyre vile and I avoid them like the plague have fun though!

we both like 19 year olds too… are we the same person?
I'm so glad there's not only me hates them. I think I'd rather shag Madders than sit in a garden shed drinking overpriced mulled wine surrounded by dickheads thinking they are instabaddies. No offence though @nellyloz123

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.