Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who would have thought that was possible!!
Wait until the teens find out...wyld!
I just realised he's actually 22 now so I refuse to feel weird about wanting Mason to shag me senseless. Been there done that with someone in his year group

Reactions: 9
Has anyone been to winter wonderland in London?

What’s there? It’s for the fic… I’m not actually going.
never been but from what I can tell, there’s lots of insta baddies and posers there…

Reactions: 4

Rides, food, music, ...kinda like a Christmas market but bigger.
I love Christmas markets

Reactions: 3
FLOODED

Hahahahahah I remember him! I always get teased by my friends that I find younger men/boys whatever attractive. I shagged an 18 year old when I was like 24 but I don’t think that’s bad

‘the song of his people’
Incase any of you haven’t been to turkey so you don’t know what I mean. Imagine this blaring down the street at 6am when your half hungover half pissed, banging a turkish lad.

I shit myself.

Reactions: 8

I remember going on this rat ride ahaha ! You know like them ones that give you whiplash at Blackpool you could feature eating a big brattwurst? And I remember eating churros. And the cutest market stalls!

Reactions: 2
I remember going on this rat ride ahaha ! You know like them ones that give you whiplash at Blackpool you could feature eating a big brattwurst? And I remember eating churros. And the cutest market stalls!
Bratwurst with sauerkraut
There is a dirty joke there. It's just...it's fine. I'll leave

Can't wait to read this series!! I know it's going to be great

The longest queue I had to wait on the freezing cold outside
I mean I don't remember exactly all the things but there was ice skating, a ferris wheel, a drop tower (I think this is how it's called ), at least a couple of rollercoasters, loads of places to eat and drink. Christmas music and lights everywhere!

And re the teens again; no one can't imagine the amount of money I would pay for Mase to get with an elder like us. The meltdown on Tumblr and TikTok would be worth it!

Reactions: 6
https://giphy.com/rnbJjCz6YTNtvCMgTU

Reactions: 1
Ok so winter wonderland fic ?

Brattwurst (i’m sure i can sneak a joke in)
waltzers
ice skating
market stalls
churros / crepes or something

Reactions: 8
https://giphy.com/JwLY4ToQwe4yA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.