Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
She’s really pretty, I’ve only ever seen her with no makeup on too. And she’s so lovely, I was scared when I first went a few years back as a lot of beauticians can be right bitches can’t they but she’s so nice.

My brother also knows where he lives, he’s worked on his house 😂

I’m about to go breaking bad and do my lateral flow now my friend has finally dropped it off 🙈
Yeah I thought this whereas I look pure zombie with mega shopping bags under my eyes if you caught me like that

Also she said she liked my top so that put her up in my estimations 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

izzy93

i know we wanted to move from JG but there’s a bit of a meltdown going on ..

• Wow

jflurker93

VIP Member
It’s a couple pages early but i’ve got to go get ready for work and I wouldn’t have time later to sort it!

• Heart

Chani10

VIP Member
What I don't get is why they don't just post about Dec like they did with the others.

kelseyk997

I’ve snapped. “Fan account has said well he been quiet on IG last few days which is a coincidence considering she been in Portugal last few days” I’ve replied maybe little nath has eaten his phone. She baffled 😂😂
Bethany spending her time on holiday working harder than the ccs to get the rumour going 😂 he ain’t following you back hun give up 😅

• Haha

irishgal2013

VIP Member
I’ve not long got home and watched the teeth video again. Only just realised he’s wearing a lush blue tracksuit 😍😍 we need more please Masey!
Hope you’re feeling better @jflurker93

@irishgal2013 you need to become a PI!
Also I noticed he followed Salt Bae last night. I’m half expecting him to pop up in the restaurant ordering the £10k golden steak…..
Saw that. Wonder was he there at some point. Salt bae put up today his last day in London.

kria

VIP Member
Yes to the bath idea, I did think they could do that after building a snowman you know coz he’ll be extra extra cold.
Better make sure I wrap him up (in clothes not condoms)

Slap up meal naked… I’d forget I was hungry and eat him 🥵
clothes not condoms 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
I kinda like to think it’s Gareth himself sat there like ffs I’ll show that Grealish
He’ll have a headband on tomorrow 🤣

I bet he’s the reason all my requests for Mase get ignored as well. Jealous twat. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1

kria

VIP Member
They do seem to be being a lot more guarded about everything this time. I’m taking it very personally 🤣

Reactions: 1