Mason Mount #37 He’s 37 Tattle Threads Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
happy mount me Monday!

Good morning 💙 I say good, but it’s my first day back in work after my isolation and it’s a lot colder and darker than the last time I was in! Take me back to my sofa, blanket & heating!!

thank you @nellyloz123 for the new thread & recap! Mason absolutely is 37 threads fit & many more to come!

today is sponsored by coffee & the FBC playlist.

Do you wanna have a slumber party in my basement

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Happy Monday!!
Final full week in Milan for me and so much will be happening 😂😂 Wyld week 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning everyone hope you’re all well! Happy Monday (not happy on my end I’m back at work today after spending my week off nursing a cold and now I don’t wanna go back :/). Hopefully I’ll come home to some new mason content! Have a good day huns ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Gosh the poll Result is going to be a tense one isn’t it!!

Fingers crossed he rocks up for England today looking happier than Saturday! Got a feeling he might miss out and not go as his health is more important b

no GB has not talked over my account! I’ve added the GIF for you so you don’t have too!🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guys it may shock you but I went for Kitty tickler and bum fluff which I think is this…

There’s just something about that chin strap that does it for me. I think the bit of fur on the top lip just trumps the kitty tickler on its own but it was a close call.

So basically, I like that he’s shaved the beard off because it’s basically what he has now. AND it’s the closest thing to my avatar.
Just needs to look happy and healthy so we get new good pics of if.

9A80C05F-AEBD-40AE-9030-25F5861886DA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Guys it may shock you but I went for Kitty tickler and bum fluff which I think is this…

There’s just something about that chin strap that does it for me. I think the bit of fur on the top lip just trumps the kitty tickler on its own but it was a close call.

So basically, I like that he’s shaved the beard off because it’s basically what he has now. AND it’s the closest thing to my avatar.
Just needs to look happy and healthy so we get new good pics of if.

View attachment 853430
Can tell a lot of thought and consideration went into your decision 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good morning FBC 💙 Going to be a long working week for me, so I’m going to sign off and say I’ll see you all Friday for the England game! Hope you all have a fantastic week. Stay thirsty ✌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Good morning everyone. :coffee:

Happy to see I am not the odd one out going for the clean shaven look. 👀

I had a weird dream last night involving my dad (RIP), a famous entertainment presenter from my country (RIP) and Mason. Basically the entertainment presenter linked me to Mason and I ended up in his house. He was in good spirits but decided not to show up at SGP. I told a couple people, they failed to believe me and hell broke loose.

Fingers crossed @Suder34 and I are wrong. 🤞

Monday.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Dec looks goooood in this leaning over the rail… 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning all!
There's nothing good about it though 😫 I have woken up in a rotten mood!
It's Monday so that's obviously shite.
Mr P has woke me up a million times with his snoring.
And my biggest grievance 😤 my godforsaken ovulation tracking app! It said I was predicted to ovulate on Wednesday but the stupid piss-stick levels peaked yesterday 🤷🏻‍♀️ so Mr P goes on his weekly trip to Mummy's to get his ironing done, I tell him that he needs to get some jollop on the go and he says he can't do it because he had a Maccies on the way home so we'll do it today instead! 🤬 No worries, my body will just wait around for you not to be a fat git!
While we're at it, how do so many people accidentally get pregnant and I'm here pissing on sticks and not knowing my arse from my elbow?!

Anyway, hope everyone has a better day than me! 💙

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Morning all!
And my biggest grievance 😤 my godforsaken ovulation tracking app! It said I was predicted to ovulate on Wednesday but the stupid piss-stick levels peaked yesterday 🤷🏻‍♀️ so Mr P goes on his weekly trip to Mummy's to get his ironing done, I tell him that he needs to get some jollop on the go and he says he can't do it because he had a Maccies on the way home so we'll do it today instead! 🤬 No worries, my body will just wait around for you not to be a fat git!
While we're at it, how do so many people accidentally get pregnant and I'm here pissing on sticks and not knowing my arse from my elbow?!

#MasonWouldNever

Daddy would be standing to attention at any given moment!
Hopefully Mr P can make up for it tonight for you? x

• Heart
Morning all!

This sounds so much like my life 🤦🏽‍♀️😂 Literally from beginning to end!
Monday is tit, I’ve been kept awake by snoring, OH missed my peak. & my SIL just announced she’s pregnant…. “We weren’t trying, it just happened” 👀 OH GO AWAY

Mason would never.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Morning all!

😞 Been there. One year of that hell trying for my 1st, 2 years of it with the 2nd and then got ‘accidentally’ pregnant with my 3rd. Won’t tell you not to stress or overthink it and stuff like people always do because it’s impossible not to. Hopefully Mase will provide us with some good content this week to at least distract you/cheer you up a bit. Sending lots of love ❤

ps Mr P, bleeping sort yourself out head!

• Heart
#MasonWouldNever

Daddy would be standing to attention at any given moment!
Hopefully Mr P can make up for it tonight for you? x
Absolutely! He would never put a bacon double cheeseburger over the needs of his wife! 😂 Especially when she'd already cooked a roast dinner that day!

This sounds so much like my life 🤦🏽‍♀️😂 Literally from beginning to end!
Monday is tit, I’ve been kept awake by snoring, OH missed my peak. & my SIL just announced she’s pregnant…. “We weren’t trying, it just happened” 👀 OH GO AWAY

Mason would never.
I wasn't trying to punch you in the face, it just happened! 👊🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve spent the past 20 minutes arguing with myself whether or not to go to work…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😞 Been there. One year of that hell trying for my 1st, 2 years of it with the 2nd and then got ‘accidentally’ pregnant with my 3rd. Won’t tell you not to stress or overthink it and stuff like people always do because it’s impossible not to. Hopefully Mase will provide us with some good content this week to at least distract you/cheer you up a bit. Sending lots of love ❤

ps Mr P, bleeping sort yourself out head!
Thank you!
Honestly I have no right to complain yet, we're only 3 months in and I know people have it much worse than I do. But I'm so impatient 😂🙈 and I'm mindful that at 33, time isn't on my side and I might have an inhospitable environment or I could have married a jaffa! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.