Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nellyloz123

VIP Member
So apparently Daddy isn’t fit enough for 37 threads but the whole of the FBC beg to differ…

📊 Poll: which facial hair preference tickles your tuppence fancy?

Another week of dry teeth content due to Masons illness. The FBC were astounded to find out that Mason was in fact poorly due to his wisdom tooth but still firmly believe NPB did not hear this from the horses mouth and probably was just fishing/clouting/begging for information.

Proper recaps will resume business when we hopefully get some saucy England content next week….

⚽ We we’re treated to the new Christmas Sports Direct advert which features Spicy and a now iconic one liner “Oi, it’s snowin!”

Lightbulb also looked like a lost member of East 17 and we had some cute daddy content making snow angels 🥰

⚽ Mama Suder is now an FBC icon. We can’t wait for her reactions and comments through international week!

⚽ Scammer Stevie’s minions appeared at the hotel this weekend and we decided we all need to Be More Kai as he doesn’t take any of their bullshit and ensures he looks as miserable as possible in their selfies.

⚽ @jflurker93 is treating us to some Countdown Christmas Smut. If Mason isn’t under my tree on Christmas morning then Christmas is cancelled….. 🎅 🎄

⚽ Mason played around 10 minutes against Burnley. He looked tired and peaky. The FBC have volunteered to provide him with some heartwarming meals to perk himself up as TT was worried he has lost weight 🤍

⚽ Daddy has shaved his beard off. This divided the FBC and official results will be revealed in the next thread….

⚽ We have a new clout chaser to put in the bin and she goes by the name of Tallia Storm. Nobody knows why she was there and what she is famous for but has put herself firmly on the map as an Insta Baddie. We came to a conclusion that she’s shagging the kit man and that’s how she wangled tickets in the high heavens….

⚽ A TikTok appeared of teens screaming Masons name at the match where he responded with the worlds most “fuck off” smile. The teens weren’t having it and deleted any traces of people thinking Mason might be pissed off some days…

⚽ @MrsGrealish provided more transcripts from the England teams WhatsApp group. We have strong sources to legitimise these messages….

⚽ Scammer Stevie also pissed us of even more than we thought was possible by posting “pack my order” TikToks. It seems she runs her business from her wardrobe drawer and throws £150 signed T-shirts onto her dusty floor and packed into a shite Jiffy bag….. someone call trading standards

⚽ I serenaded the FBC with a cover of Adele in homage to Voldemort 🤍

⚽ I can’t really remember what else happened but spicy and lightbulb own some questionable jumpers which heightens the phrase “money doesn’t buy class”…

Remember the Wiki for any newbies or lurkers and only give blozzers to people you love…

Over and out from the plant-based Insta Baddies ✌🏻✌🏻
88F3532F-5F67-4A4B-B24A-86FE0D0FEC21.jpeg

A80977F9-164E-4691-87C1-85726F0135BD.jpeg
Mason & Reece putting NPB, Voldemort, Tallia Storm, Scammer Stevie & Gerard in the bin and Chilly providing as a cheerleader
5107024C-6708-4FB9-8BB4-801883218546.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Smca53

VIP Member
right I’m caught up and I have a new favourite screenshot this is ABSOLUTELY GOLDEN

50950DAD-DFC9-4731-B39C-788957E2A203.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21

jflurker93

VIP Member
Mason hooked up to the heart monitor, whilst Debbie blends him his m&m’s to drink as a smoothie.

C1944DD4-B6BC-48C1-9985-1F085F096C48.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Me on the phone to my mum to ask her if it’s okay if I talk on the internet about how much I wanna shag Mason Mount

• Haha
Reactions: 17

StephenTJackson

VIP Member

Hey tumblr teens, we see you, feel free to join us. FYI im not married, and so what if some of us are?! No harm being done over here
Why are they so discriminatory on Tumblr? What about me? I'm a gay as fuck guy? Don't forget.about me. 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I cannot cope with them saying we haven’t got our mums permission to go and meet Mason hahahahahahahaha I can’t breathe

• Haha

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Morning all!
There's nothing good about it though 😫 I have woken up in a rotten mood!
It's Monday so that's obviously shite.
Mr P has woke me up a million times with his snoring.
And my biggest grievance 😤 my godforsaken ovulation tracking app! It said I was predicted to ovulate on Wednesday but the stupid piss-stick levels peaked yesterday 🤷🏻‍♀️ so Mr P goes on his weekly trip to Mummy's to get his ironing done, I tell him that he needs to get some jollop on the go and he says he can't do it because he had a Maccies on the way home so we'll do it today instead! 🤬 No worries, my body will just wait around for you not to be a fat git!
While we're at it, how do so many people accidentally get pregnant and I'm here pissing on sticks and not knowing my arse from my elbow?!

Anyway, hope everyone has a better day than me! 💙

• Heart
  • Sad

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
Right something came to mind though do we reckon CCS is a tax dodger with this illegitimate hustle? I’d be willing to bet a shag with Mason on it!

• Haha
  • Heart

laylavd

VIP Member
One of the other CCS is getting it this afternoon.

View attachment 854057View attachment 854058
Guys I'm sending out an SOS, I'm being bullied by two members of the CCS on TikTok.
They seem to think the reason I don't like them stalking Mason is because my parents won't let me go to the training ground. 🤣🤣

Sorry I know this isn’t a Harry thread but I’ve just seen this and I genuinely don’t know how I’m just supposed to carry on with my life like normal after seeing it???? I will never be the same again.

Don't apologise, I'm also in the Harry fanclub.

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
I can’t picture Mason chatting anyone up tbh

Stiff and fridgid comes to mind 😅 even if we do all paint him into this daddy image!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Mase right now after he’s given us content and I’m still complaining.

“That Rita is never satisfied”

E11EBB17-47EC-4D04-B8EE-8694C87837A0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15