Mason Mount #36 Mason’s being stalked while he’s poorly, the tumblr teens think we should act more maturely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely think Jack would be a proper good shag. He gives off such filth vibes 🥳🥳
I wouldn't be so sure, on one hand he gives me filthy vibes too, like he will be down for anything but on the other...I have the feeling that he could be one of those that just cares about himself, doesn't even know where your clit is and after a couple of minutes is done.

I just hope it's the first option🤞 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wouldn't be so sure, on one hand he gives me filthy vibes too, like he will be down for anything but on the other...I have the feeling that he could be one of those that just cares about himself, doesn't even know where your clit is and after a couple of minutes is done.

I mean if there was a mirror in his line of vision he'd definitely be looking in it whilst shagging you senseless but I wouldn't blame him really 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean if there was a mirror in his line of vision he'd definitely be looking in it whilst shagging you senseless but I wouldn't blame him really 🤷‍♀️
I’d be staring at him too so… 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Dont shatter my carefully crafted fantasy about Jack.

In my head, he's a fantastic lover and I will not be told otherwise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Very off topic but…

I’m staying off tik tok for the night my fyp is full of conspiracies about that american festival with travis where people have died and it’s giving me bad anxiety with the bird in the flames on stage and people saying it was a ritual 😰😰 getting stressed thinking about it.

God I need a kalms. Someone post some mason stuff please I can’t go on there I’m too scared.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Very off topic but…

I’m staying off tik tok for the night my fyp is full of conspiracies about that american festival with travis where people have died and it’s giving me bad anxiety with the bird in the flames on stage and people saying it was a ritual 😰😰 getting stressed thinking about it.

God I need a kalms. Someone post some mason stuff please I can’t go on there I’m too scared.
Think about them and the Paris smut

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Very off topic but…

SAME THOUGH it’s filled with serious tit and I just want sexualised Mason montages 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Why did I never notice Kai in that video/gif set before :ROFLMAO:
Too busy looking at the lovebirds 😂
I don't know whether Kai is telling them that there are cameras filming or that he wants a cuddle too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

SAME THOUGH it’s filled with serious tit and I just want sexualised Mason montages 😡
I can’t get away from it and it’s making me feel sick 😭😭😭

Staying away from tik tok for a few days until it’s calmed down.
I’ll just wait for you all to post the good ones of Mase!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Too busy looking at the lovebirds 😂
I don't know whether Kai is telling them that there are cameras filming or that he wants a cuddle too 😂
I’m choosing to take it as a “why are you leaving me out?” reaction! :ROFLMAO:

In reality I think it’s a simple: what the duck?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m choosing to take it as a “why are you leaving me out?” reaction! :ROFLMAO:

In reality I think it’s a simple: what the duck?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
While he thinks about how much he misses his boyfriend 😂

tumblr_34daf1147cb01f51bdaaba6d517fedf1_e55ace1b_1280.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New thread!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.