Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsGrealish

VIP Member
[Mase] Lads, I’ve made them mad.

[Deccers] I told you not to shave off the beard.

[Mase] I kept the kitty tickler.

[Deccers] 🤣 🤣

[Walks] Not these nutters again.

[Mase] Don’t be jealous, Walks

[Jack] Wot’s a kitty tickler???

[Mase] It’s the bit of beard around my chin.

[Jack] Y call it dat tho?

[Chilly] Jack, if you need to ask that, it’s a miracle you get as much kitty as you do.

[Jack]🖕🖕

[Shawberto] I’m divorcing my wife. She called me a red shit!

[Mase] Get over it! I got about 20 women mad at me, you got 1.

[Walks] 20 nutters.

[Mase] Be nice to my women.

[Stonesy] Ha! I’m a proper man.

[Chilly] I am not a sleezeball! :mad::mad:

[Jack] Yeh u r.

[Chilly] Go count rocks!

[Jack] Yr Harem is callin.

[Picks] Jack, don’t use big words. You don’t know what they mean.

[Jack] 🖕🖕

[Dom] I have a mother’s approval. I’m happy now. 😇

[Hendo] Not very nice of you Mase. They were so worried about you being unwell, they all offered to come and look after you and what did you do? You went against their wishes.

[Deccers] 🤣🤣

[Mase] You’re right, Hendo. I need to make it up to them.

[Deccers] Send nudes.

[Mase] Shut up, Dec.

[Lingz] Mase, you gonna change your name to Bunny?

[Mase] What?

[Lingz] They compared you to the bunny from Secret life of pets.

[Deccers] 🤣🤣

[Reece] I can see it.

[Walks] For a fan club, they do take the piss a lot.

[Mase] They still want me, so it’s cool.

[Jack] Is my missus mad at me?

[Mase] Why?

[Jack] She not spoke bout me.

[Walks] Maybe she took a knock to the head and it knocked some sense into her.

[Phil] Jack, you clingy as fuck.

[Jack] 🖕🖕

[Walks] What is with these women. They’re talking about jizz.

[Jack] I duno wot that iz

[Chilly] 😒😒

[Stonesy] Gentleman’s relish. 🤣🤣

[Picks] Jack, don’t be thick. It’s what you cum when you’re trawling insta.

[Jack] My spesial sorce?

[Walks] 🤣🤣

[Phil] 😂😂

[Mase] 🤣🤣

[Stonesy] 🤣🤣

[Picks] Jack, I do wonder how you manage to function day to day

[Jack] I stil get gurls.

[Picks] I don’t know why. I’m surprised you know where to put it.

[Chilly] I call mine, gravy

[Mase] Never having gravy again. Thanks Tink.

[Chilly] Don’t call me that.

[Mase] Watch out for that Corn on the cob.

[Chilly] Shut up.

[Deccers] Mase, I’ve enraged your women.

[Mase] What did you do?

[Deccers] I haven’t given them the goods.

[Mase] Good. They’ll forgive me for the beard now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Suder34

VIP Member
Mumma Jill has Spoken- there’s going to be some rage at some of her opinions!! 😂 be gentle she is a proper elder at 60 and is on a lot of meds at the moment so her judgment may be clouded a little! 😂

Kepa- “ a handsome chap- what is he itallian?“ 🤣
Jorghinio- “he looks like a rat darling“ 🐀
Rom- “ oh he’s a big boy isn’t he” 😂🤣
Reece “ looks nice enough but his eyes are very odd”👀
RLC” very handsome”
Timo “ nice face - looks German” bang on mother well done!
Kai “ he’s a very odd shaped face”- Jill is not a fan of the cheekbones!
And perhaps my favourite:
Craig “ Victoria he looks like a sleaze ball“ 🤣

On reflection she can see why I am attracted to Mason! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

User name taken

VIP Member
😬😬😬😬😬Soooooooo it's 4 45am and I've just got in, I was in a nightclub in town and have spent the last 3 hours fending off a very handsome, beautiful Spanish guy who lives in Oldham. He was only fucking 22😂😂😂I kept saying, mate my kids will still be up I can't take you home, fuck he was an absolute knicker dropper and I am fucking gutted. Why couldn't my kids be at the outlaws this weekend.😫😫😫😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 18

PunkRocker

VIP Member
At least we get to see the arrivals girl flirting with our boys tomorrow, that's always good for letting out some irrational rage 🤣

Screenshot_20211107-201603_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18

GGina

VIP Member
When someone requests your private Insta even though you warned them not to bother…

302FB543-9479-4893-92EC-B8A5B4CA660A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Eden246

VIP Member
I'm sure she's lovely and has worked hard for that job but she's like a bloody glorified bellboy! Why can't they carry their own pissing bags? I'm clearly only jealous and would absolutely carry their bags and do whatever they asked

• Haha
Reactions: 16

MrsGrealish

VIP Member
Hey @keylimepie your coming smut is getting good.

Zara held the Champion’s league medal, feeling the weight in her hand. “I thought it would be heavier.”

Mason sat down on his bed, looking up into her curious brown eyes as she studied it. “Still impressive though?

“Yeah.” Zara smiled. “It’s more impressive around your neck though.”

Mason stood up, looming over her as if she was his prey. They looked at each other, wondering which one would strike first. In an instant, he crushed his lips against hers, pushing backwards until her back hit the floor length mirror. He ran his tongue against her bottom lip to tease her mouth open, groaning as their tongues connected. Zara chuckled against his mouth as he wrapped her legs around his waist, lifting her up in one swift movement, never for a moment breaking the kiss, carrying her to the bed, somehow making it all the way until they fell on to the bed in one tangled, breathless heap.

She pushed against him to make him sit up. Shaky hands fumbled at the belt of his trousers. Forcefully tugging it apart with impatient urgency, before making short work of the zip. With her help, he shrugged off the trousers before turning his attentions back to her.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered against the skin of her neck, gently nipping at the flesh. She tasted how he imagined she would. How easy it would be to get hooked on her. Not that he wasn't already.

Her heart was beating hard in her chest, the tingles of anticipation shooting down her spine to her groin as his intentions became clear. He kissed the hollow space between her breasts, inhaling her scent. He never wanted to stop exploring her body. She was so responsive to his ministrations, every touch, kiss had elicited such harmonic sounds. He brushed his thumb over her right nipple, taking the hardened nub into his mouth, massaging her other breast.

Every touch from him felt exhilarating. No one had ever made her feel so alive. Sex with others had been good, but Mason took pleasure to a whole new level. He was eager to touch every part of her and she wanted to let him. She scraped her fingernails against his scalp as he went lower, kissing her abdomen. He took his sweet time, building up her anticipation for what was to come.

He marveled at the softness of her thighs. Beautiful, soft skin lined with faint scars, but in no way taking away from the perfection that she was. Each scar served as a reminder of how powerful she truly was, and he would make it his mission to memories each one.

He pressed kiss into her sex, smirking as a little gasp escaped her lips. He always enjoyed oral sex, and he wanted to make sure she did too. He was gentle at first, teasing her sex with his deft fingers. The grunt of frustration from his lover told him she was ready for more. With a devious grin, he probed at her sex with his tongue. The taste of her arousal went straight to his head, and the mask of control slipped.

Mason gripped the pillows behind her head as he slid a finger into her. "More." She groaned out, long and low. She gasped, arching her back as his tongue circled her clit. He was relentless, eager to bring her to the brink, which she would happily throw herself off. Her toes curled as she reached her peak, coming hard against his face with a broken, throaty cry. Her body felt on fire, yet weightless. Every nerve ending alight with passion. Suddenly, she was engulfed by him, his body covering her own, his hardened length pressing into her thigh. She opened her eyes to see his satisfied grin lighting up his handsome face. A shaky laugh broke free. "You are disgustingly good at that."

"I know." He kissed her gently. "But I'm not finished."

Something about his tone made her sex throb desperately with want. "I need you."

• Heart
  • Wow

GGina

VIP Member
I’m crying at his pained smile he’s like ‘fuck off and watch the football not me please’

• Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
Probably thinking how much of a dick Jack looks. I want to be his personal dresser so I dont have to see that shit. Does the fucker not have mirrors?
Sasha tells him he looks amazing in the hopes his clothes repel other women

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Omg I’m so stupid… I was reading the strictly thread on here and they were talking about Kai’s dad being dead fit and I was convinced I was here reading about Havertz… got so confused for a sec I was like I MISSED HIS DAD

• Haha

Rodney2208

VIP Member
As a Spurs fan I should hate West Ham but I just can’t, they’re brilliant this season and I just love Dec to bits! 🥰🤣
They are so good, my Dad just FaceTimed me almost in tears he’s so excited about being third and beating Liverpool. I could hear Mum squawking inthe background “has he taken his shirt off yet?!” I’ve trained her well 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15