Mason Mount #36 Mason’s being stalked while he’s poorly, the tumblr teens think we should act more maturely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Number bloody #36
Update - mother approves of John “ he looks like a proper man”
Dom “ oh now he is handsome!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Number bloody #36
Update - mother approves of John “ he looks like a proper man”
Dom “ oh now he is handsome!”
Can’t wait for Mama Suder’s reactions throughout the game :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Mumma Jill has no clue on football! I’m going to get her to watch the England games - she can observe them then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks for the new thread @Suder34

@PunkRocker I went to check and donkey in dutch is ezel, so almost the same. There are many similarities between German and Dutch, but we refuse to spell things the same way to annoy each other 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just seen one of scammer Stevie’s mates was staking the hotel today. Poor Mason

what did I miss about tumblr teens? What have we done this time 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Me pretending to my mam I’m delighted at being at home in ireland visiting family while sitting in front of her tv watching chelsea. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok so even though we’re not keen on the tumblr teens, a few of them are doing a xmas series thing.

So I’m going to take inspo and do a 12 days of xmas one as it gives me plenty of time to write 12 fluffy smuts… not as long as the last one I hope.

Anyway…. IM STUCK with one more idea .. doesn’t have to be last… not sure about 5 yet either so any good date night ideas would be appreciated.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ok so even though we’re not keen on the tumblr teens, a few of them are doing a xmas series thing.

So I’m going to take inspo and do a 12 days of xmas one as it gives me plenty of time to write 12 fluffy smuts… not as long as the last one I hope.

Anyway…. IM STUCK with one more idea .. doesn’t have to be last… not sure about 5 yet either so any good date night ideas would be appreciated.
Something about Christmas shopping maybe? :unsure:

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.