Mason Mount #36 Mason’s being stalked while he’s poorly, the tumblr teens think we should act more maturely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mumma Jill has Spoken- there’s going to be some rage at some of her opinions!! 😂 be gentle she is a proper elder at 60 and is on a lot of meds at the moment so her judgment may be clouded a little! 😂

Kepa- “ a handsome chap- what is he itallian?“ 🤣
Jorghinio- “he looks like a rat darling“ 🐀
Rom- “ oh he’s a big boy isn’t he” 😂🤣
Reece “ looks nice enough but his eyes are very odd”👀
RLC” very handsome”
Timo “ nice face - looks German” bang on mother well done!
Kai “ he’s a very odd shaped face”- Jill is not a fan of the cheekbones!
And perhaps my favourite:
Craig “ Victoria he looks like a sleaze ball“ 🤣

On reflection she can see why I am attracted to Mason! 😂
I am a fan! And of course she is not on the Chilly train! She knows what goes on behind the scenes :LOL::LOL:

Wait, Mason shaved his beard? I want to cry. Why? Nooo :cry:

Trout! I didn't need this today!!!
The chin rat is back 💔

And @jflurker93 love xmas the idea!! Can't wait to read them!!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 1
Oh christ, @Chani10 your fella just bulldozed over the advertisement boards into the Burnley fans the poor thing!

Got a good look at his inner thigh though I’m sweating 🥵

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Comeback Kai, over the barriers one minute and scoring the next :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.