Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's reminded me of something I saw when I lurked on the Wags thread the other day. Someone said (about JG I think) that he's like a bad snooker player, all balls and no cue! 🤣
That would be the literal worse thing. Imagine getting a guy into bed and he’s just all testicles 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Only just watched the sports direct advert dying at Spicy, oi it’s snowin!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I think he needs to show us to put our minds at rest 😂 seeing is believing!
Yes, yes he does.

If Walker is lurking, (We know he is), he needs to let Jack know that there are some doubts about the size of his Pork sword.

Is it a butter knife, dagger or Samurai sword?

We need answers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm so bored. I don't have much to do so I'm listening to an audiobook while doodling on my journal 😂 😂
No one wants me to do anything because I'm leaving them!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m relatively new to this thread and have played a little bit of catch up to get up to speed on some of the things mentioned but want to send my gratitude to whoever made the FBC playlist on Spotify. It’s a work of art and is getting me through work today.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have spent way too much of my lunchtime watching this. I don’t even like Max Branning but those hips are hypnotising 😱😱 Mason when you do strictly, I want the booty shake it please

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No further research on the shwanking front and I’ve still got humming going on in my left ear… but some tit banter from the IT boys has slightly cheered me up.

Me to Marc & Lee: Any updates on the top secret, super important research?

Lee: Marc took the day off yesterday to give it a go, he has since advised that it was very enjoyable and would recommend!

Me: A full day off for that? Busy Boy! Very impressive!

Marc: I don’t do things lightly… all in or not at all (mind out of the gutter).

769784F9-7734-4E3F-99AC-8D81DF7D4B2E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No further research on the shwanking front and I’ve still got humming going on in my left ear… but some tit banter from the IT boys has slightly cheered me up.

Me to Marc & Lee: Any updates on the top secret, super important research?

Lee: Marc took the day off yesterday to give it a go, he has since advised that it was very enjoyable and would recommend!

Me: A full day off for that? Busy Boy! Very impressive!

Marc: I don’t do things lightly… all in or not at all (mind out of the gutter).

View attachment 846343
Do we like Marc? Because I see some heavy flirting there 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Only just watched the sports direct advert dying at Spicy, oi it’s snowin!
Sorry I’m still laughing at this I can’t wait for the first snow of the winter so I can imitate Spicy and go oi it’s snowin

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry I’m still laughing at this I can’t wait for the first snow of the winter so I can imitate Spicy and go oi it’s snowin
I reckon he’ll get ripped for that in the dressing room 😂

duck me the teens are quick
It’s not even half term!! They must’ve made this in their I.T lesson

I’m relatively new to this thread and have played a little bit of catch up to get up to speed on some of the things mentioned but want to send my gratitude to whoever made the FBC playlist on Spotify. It’s a work of art and is getting me through work today.
It’s a cumulative team effort! Feel free to suggest any songs (that goes for everyone!) Some absolute bangers on there though

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.