Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I shouldn’t love this but I do (I can’t support Mike Ashley in any way shape or form for why he did to my beloved club) BUT THE SNOW ANGEL
I get Mase, Jack, Deccers and Picks in one ad. If only the other 5 on my list were in it too. I'd be in heaven.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I was doing “research” into the bulge situation as I take evidenced based pictures very seriously to ensure we are correct in our assumptions. One of my colleagues has just peered through my office window and seen Mason’s sock area enlarged on my work computer. I’m now going to have to bribe him to keep quiet. I used the office computer because I could see better than my phone. Well that’ll teach me.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was doing “research” into the bulge situation as I take evidenced based pictures very seriously to ensure we are correct in our assumptions. One of my colleagues has just peered through my office window and seen Mason’s sock area enlarged on my work computer. I’m now going to have to bribe him to keep quiet. I used the office computer because I could see better than my phone. Well that’ll teach me.
And what were your findings before you were so rudely interrupted?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My patience is really being tested today, and I have less than the amount of people that watch NPB lives left of it!

I’ve got Shania Twain being hummed in my ear, someone’s told me they’ve got several parcels being delivered today about 56 times, someone thought i’d shaved the side of my head where it’s blonde, then they were trying to tell me things about my hair as if they were a hairdresser (their hair is like straw so any advice I will not be taking).

Can I go home yet? Better yet, work from home full time again?

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’d like to go back to a time before I’d seen that photo, a simpler time…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just about to come back off my break and I emailed the IT boys for their shwanking research updates before I left so… can’t wait to open my inbox 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And what were your findings before you were so rudely interrupted?
I have nothing to report. I do concur with the “Daddy is packing” comment though. Fingers crossed that the testicle to penis ratio is not heavily in favour of balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have nothing to report. I do concur with the “Daddy is packing” comment though. Fingers crossed that the testicle to penis ratio is not heavily in favour of balls.
That's reminded me of something I saw when I lurked on the Wags thread the other day. Someone said (about JG I think) that he's like a bad snooker player, all balls and no cue! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
That's reminded me of something I saw when I lurked on the Wags thread the other day. Someone said (about JG I think) that he's like a bad snooker player, all balls and no cue! 🤣
I REFUSE to believe that Jack isn't hung like a champion racehorse!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.