Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was outrageous that there was no ‘a what’ Jack gif so I made one, it’s not my best work but it’ll do for now…

Reactions: 12
Omg Mrs Grealish you get better and better. This seems so real and I love it absolutely hilarious I could imagine this actually happening!

She's on mine now. She needs to jog on
Why would you bother posting that. She doesn’t even sound good or sing much…

Sorry ladies but I didn’t win the jackpot. Night out at Wyld Will have to wait

Reactions: 5
Your browser is not able to display this video.

happy Thirsty Thursday! Please ignore my wig looking hair and appreciate my lobster pjs

also send good vibes for me and sky sports man!

Reactions: 11
Love it, love it, love it.
https://giphy.com/l0HlusYCkwiPoEWYM

Reactions: 4
I think I'm going to go to bed early for once after a huge win in that fantastic competition called the Europa League
Talk to you all tomorrow from two different places because we have a little trip planned for the weekend

Reactions: 10
I can just imagine the footballer lurker reading that group chat, sharing it with the others and them wondering how I know all that shit.

Well boys.....I'm just that fucking good!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.