Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nellyloz123

VIP Member
Debs when she gets a phone call off TT that a bill is coming for a valet of the team bus after her sons “accident”
2CA2FC99-8FAA-4A40-B810-B2AA432CA98F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Scuffed

VIP Member
Couldn’t trust my boys- straight away they would spill and say my mum fancies you and would happily leave our dad for you!! 😂
My boys would do the same - My mum has a mug with you on, my mum calls you her boyfriend etc etc 😂

• Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
I do feel a bit sorry for him that he is going to be exposed to so much that he was blissfully unaware of previously 😂😂
Phoning Deccers like why didn’t you warn me?! “Sorry mate I wasn’t searching for edits of your bulge”

• Haha

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

kria

VIP Member
He just liked a pic of an bikini clad insta hoe. His career is over, he will never play again. How dare he skive off to go on a liking spree of insta hoe who live thousands of miles away. Tuchel must be told. 🤣🤣
Liking instahoe pics whilst skiving off football to shag his ex… unbelievable!

• Haha

Chani10

VIP Member
I was with a friend at the gym "working out" (we spent the whole time gossiping, sue us!) and I somehow ended up showing her Mason's outfits. She's really into fashion and likes his style more than I do, even though she admits it's pretty bad 😂
But then she was like "show me the guy you have a crush on again". And I did and she told me I can't roast Mason's style because my crush's style is worse :eek::eek:
Is she lying? NO! 😂 But c'mon. I'm catching feelings, I don't need mean comments :cry:😂

• Haha

PunkRocker

VIP Member
@Geraldine.we.jobs I do have plans to broaden my writing horizons… Chilly is next on the list.

We just don’t seem to get as much content from him to inspire me / for a plot!
Imagine someone with no personality not being inspiring 😯😉
I'm joking, he's still in my good books after Saturday's glorious pic 🥰

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad

Scuffed

VIP Member
Just trying to catch up while at my nephew’s birthday party - there’s only so much Minecraft I can pretend to be interested in!

Hope Mason feels better soon - he’s probably pre-diabetic due to all the sugar he’s been consuming 🥞😉

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
To be honest the thought of potentially bumping into her is enough to make anyone ill…

• Haha

keylimepie

VIP Member
Are you going to hate me for saying I actually love these flame trousers 😭😭
The trousers are very… interesting. If I was at Thorpe Park I would probably have noticed the trousers first not realising it was Mason and took the piss 😂😂 They are not part of an outfit if you are wanting to be subtle and go unnoticed anywhere 😂
@nellyloz123 definitely a ode to the bus!!! A entire FBC friendly outfit!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
I think they fly. I remember him saying something in an interview about flying home from Manchester so I'd assume they'll also do that to Newcastle.
I read that as literal flying then 😅😅

In that case, I will get my trolly dolly outfit and act like the one from 365 days. Stress relief Daddy!

Last edited:
  • Haha