Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just when I thought I couldn’t love you guys any more…. You go and share my phone insecurities & ain’t no way I’m answering the door for the takeaway person!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

GGina

VIP Member
My experience sounds shockingly similar, apart from the 2 years bit. Once I got started there was no stopping me - probably for the best I got settled down at 18 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Same I went back round to his for more the next day all determined like I will enjoy this 😤 I've not stopped since 😂

• Haha

GGina

VIP Member
I will full on cry with snot and everything if he’s cut his hair again

⛔⛔⛔ flat monk hair ⛔⛔⛔

• Haha

User name taken

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣I had a dream about Jack this morning, we were at a party and we were having a very serious deep conversation (ya wot) while we were talking he had his hands on my boobs, full cupping, I mean it was very nice but not the sort of thing I'd be doing in public.😉

• Haha
:eek: :eek:

Are you ok, though?
I’m absolutely fine 🥰 it was picked up on routine testing for my work & I had no symptoms when I was tested so a positive result was a surprise! I was a bit rough at the beginning of the week, but all good now. Roll on Wednesday when isolation ends! Xx

• Heart

Chani10

VIP Member
You know, this is off-topic (like most of our comments 😂 ) but I might be an elder after all. I'm looking at my friend's coffee and thinking: how is that a coffee? Too many colours that don't resemble coffee.
Mine is boring and normal. That's why I'm not an instahoe.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
I may or not be speaking from experience but I am confirm that 69 is 100% possible in the back of a car… albeit not comfortable but who cares about that when you’re faced with a pork whistle eh?

Can you stand up in the back of a car though?
Can you walk over to someone whilst in a vehicle?
LOGISTICAL ISSUES GALORE

• Haha

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
You know, this is off-topic (like most of our comments 😂 ) but I might be an elder after all. I'm looking at my friend's coffee and thinking: how is that a coffee? Too many colours that don't resemble coffee.
Mine is boring and normal. That's why I'm not an instahoe.
My god that looks like a bush tucker trial

• Haha

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
Now…I’m not one to start shit but poorly…in Newcastle….where his ex is…who’s new bf plays for Newcastle…but his parents are there?
For once we actually have something that deserves a green bush level of theories around it 😭

• Haha