Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishgal2013

VIP Member
And he’s highly unlikely to fake illness to miss a match to shag his ex! If he wanted to shag her (which I’m pretty sure he doesn’t) he’d just do it after! 🤣
He had a year to take her ass back and hasn’t. He happens to be Newcastle for his job and suddenly he wants her back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

kria

VIP Member
I’ve no idea for a plot, nothings happened recently besides his goals.

Maybe after a few dates it’s time to finally get down and dirty back at his 😏

Hey Chilly, that balcony looks like a nice place to fuck look over cobham

Maybe he’s taken you out somewhere special to make you feel better after you heard a horrible rumour about him knocking up an influencer…

• Haha
My OH saw the pic of Mason at Thorpe park and sent me it… “saw this & thought you’d like it” (didn’t want to tell him that OF COURSE I’ve already seen it)

me: oh yeah, I like his jacket 👀

him: he probably thinks it’s got his initials on it cos when he looks down he can see MM hahahaha

me: it’s clearly WW, pack it in or you’ll go in the bin

him: what bin!?

😒

• Haha

Rodney2208

VIP Member

I'm already worried for Mason tomorrow. I can imagine Joe Wilcock or whatever his fucking name is and his team mates have plans to wind him up about Cl hoe.

I know angry Mason is a gift but we want him on the pitch for 90 mins.
Working really hard here… 🤥🤥 but he wasn’t even in the starting 11 against Palace so not sure he’ll be in the starting lineup against Chelsea….

In the words of the Chelsea fans on Tuesday night “you’re an Arsenal reject” 😜

• Haha

QueenL

VIP Member
@nellyloz123

Sharing this...something nice to see before going to bed or to wake up to ☺☺

And you need to read this! 🥵🥵

Last edited:
  • Heart

PunkRocker

VIP Member
I'm frigging gutted 😭 just seen that Chelsea have drawn Brentford away in the next round of the Carabao Cup. Brentford beat Stoke in the last round on Wednesday. Mason would have been coming to the 365, it was finally my chance and it's been snatched away!

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Heart

PunkRocker

VIP Member
I read some of those Tumblr smut at times and think ???? Has the person writing this ever had sex before 🙈 Like I read one where she had an orgasm whilst losing her virginity? Maybe my first time was shit but I was too busy bleeding and thinking are we doing this right 😂
Apologising for ruining his sheets and trying to cover myself up when the door kept bursting open with other teenagers shouting 'wahey!' and 'yes, lad!' 🤣 An orgasm was a long way off! 🙈

• Haha