Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rodney2208

VIP Member
Last time I fangirled over someone Mr R was the BEST wingman, I was stood being unable to stringwords whereas he had a whole convo, at the end Mr R turned to me and said “H, do you want me to take a photo of you both” he got big brownie points that day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Suder34

VIP Member
Proper snort laughing at the washing machine!
I was in m&s food this morning and they had a “I’m new try me” sign - so I took a look and it was called spicy rice 🍚- I did a little snort laugh and the old lady near me gave me a right look 🤣😂

• Haha

Geraldine.20.jobs

VIP Member
This is the second time he’s wore clothing with my initials on. I’m starting to think he’s sending me messages!
At the services now and got a nice 3 hour journey with the FBC playlist! Will check in with you all Later but send the alarm if we get nudes as always ❤❤❤
Have a safe journey 💙

Just gunna say the “Mason Mount Closet” insta has nothing on me at the mo, they’ve done none of last nights clothes, and I’m all over it! 😂
Anyway I’m really need to do some proper work today 👀 so catch you all later! ❤View attachment 835086
I've been 'working' for 2 hours now, and in that time, I've read 3 tumblr smuts, scrolled through TikTok and Instagram more times than I care to mention and spent an unhealthy amount of time thinking about naked footballers. All while dancing around to my FBC playlist. Good thing I work from home really

Last edited:
  • Haha

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Bloody hell TikTok, get your shit together! Just got a notification 'Mason Mount has posted a new video' Clicked on it faster than the speed of light and it's the one from Wednesday 😫 don't get my hopes up like that!

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry

Eden246

VIP Member
Morning all 💙

Have that Butternips!!! Not so arrogant now is he.

BRB just crying myself to sleep thst he’s not my boyfriend
He’s such a babe. I want him to be my babe 💙 enjoy ‘fuck me Friday’ everyone; especially you @nellyloz123 find our man and get him on that bus! If anyone catches on that their driving to Newcastle today let me know. I’ll go and hang out by the motorway with a sign for him 🤣

I feel like the trousers match the hoody? I saw a pic and it looked like there was a bit of orange logo on the left hand side… evidence added below…

802E613B-6D98-42A5-BACD-C3AF69E60716.jpeg

• Haha

Chani10

VIP Member
I know no one here likes him but McTominay winked at me and...I'm moving to Manchester and starting a family there with him. Don't worry Mason, I'll come to visit often ;);)

Still at the stadium by the way. I might ask them to let me sleep here or something.

• Haha

nellyloz123

VIP Member
I bet they’ve come as back up in case Voldemort shows up and makes a bloody scene. Nowt getting past Debs with that look she gave @nellyloz123 😂😂
I don’t think she knew I was taking her pic as I was talking to the waiter and just had my phone “there”

We’re getting CLOSER TO A FBC REP MEETING THE MAN HIMSELF
MASON WE’RE CLOSING IN ON YOU
Honestly I can’t cope. Out of all the bars in Newcastle I’ve had this booked weeks and they were in there.

• Haha
  • Heart

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I love a voice note but if you try and ring me I will literally just stare at my phone until it stops and say sorry I missed your call 🙃

I am that person who will do anything to avoid speaking to someone on the phone.

This is me.

1C67C0E6-CB4C-4F19-B4DC-33B54AEAF445.png

• Haha
  • Heart