Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
I think this is one of the reasons I’m so obsessed, you can see the genuine kindness in his face and eyes it’s not just faked 😭

especially when you compare it with his Scammer Stevie smile

• Heart
Reactions: 12

GGina

VIP Member
I read some of those Tumblr smut at times and think ???? Has the person writing this ever had sex before 🙈 Like I read one where she had an orgasm whilst losing her virginity? Maybe my first time was shit but I was too busy bleeding and thinking are we doing this right 😂

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
Couldn’t trust my boys- straight away they would spill and say my mum fancies you and would happily leave our dad for you!! 😂
I told mine a few weeks ago that I was going to marry Mase and would they like him to be their new dad and they said ‘no, we’d miss dad!’ so I said it’s fine they can stay with their dad, me and Mase will visit every other weekend! 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

Eden246

VIP Member
Sorry about the twitter pics not

However on my twitter hunt I did come across this sock photo which I personally have never seen, along with this tweet because… I HOPE ITS TRUE, the comment underneath made me LOL too!!

I thought we were thirsty, but we are tame in comparison to the gay men on twitter.

View attachment 835125View attachment 835124View attachment 835126
Funny because it’s true 🤣 I used to follow one solely dedicated to Jack Grealish’s bulge 🤣 top tier content on there!

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
The way this week has gone so far… Volderhoe is gonna be at the match tomorrow and run on the pitch at Mase singing Adele and he’s gonna tell her to do one! 🖕🏻🤣

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Oh Tommy T! Why didn’t you send him to my house I would have nursed him better in no time

View attachment 837288
Mason right now ready to watch the match
As much as I want Daddy to rail me senseless choking me on his dick, stretching my ass out and him filling me up with endless loads of his cum, and fucking my arse so raw I can't walk properly or sit down comfortably and my throat so hard I can't talk properly, I also want to be little spoon cuddling with Daddy on the sofa under that blanket his arms wrapped around me and his cock just gently teasing my arsehole and sliding in and out teasingly slowly as we lay together.

• Haha

keylimepie

VIP Member

I'm already worried for Mason tomorrow. I can imagine Joe Wilcock or whatever his fucking name is and his team mates have plans to wind him up about Cl hoe.

I know angry Mason is a gift but we want him on the pitch for 90 mins.
I’m sure Mason will laugh and thank Joe that she’s no longer his problem anymore. Sloppy seconds Joe??? 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
OK, I have a question that's been bugging me since yesterday. I've read this Mase smut yesterday, and they had 69 in the backseat of a car. Like logistically it can't work, right?! Isn't the space small for a 69? Maybe it can work if the people are short or it is a van, but a regular car, I don't know. I woke up this morning super early, and couldn't fall asleep again because I was thinking about that.
Can anyone solve my dilemma, please.
You guys are the obvious choice, I couldn't ask my friends about this. Maybe after a few drinks, but definitely not on a Saturday morning.
Here is the smut in question, I think it was posted here already. It's really good, but the logistics part is bothering me.
oh my god I’m so glad it wasn’t just me that thought this!
Every smut I read I’m trying to work out if positions etc are feasible I thought there was something wrong with my brain 😭
Also he seems to stand up in the back of the car a lot, is he a dwarf???

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
The tiktok teens need to have a word with them about sexulising/sexualisiang/secculising/sexualising- I dare them! 🤣

• Haha

nellyloz123

VIP Member
I’ve been in Newcastle for 10 mins and already heard someone say “it’s not even about being a slut!!”

Aaaaand I’m home 🤣🤣

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
My first time went a bit like…

‘is it in yet… now? how about now?
OK NOW IT IS 😳😳😳😳

Me thinking.. right what do I do now as I was on top… fucking rude tbh, not very gentlemanly I must say.

Then about 20 seconds later we were done, and I was left thinking IS THAT IT?
Then I had to go get the morning after pill the next day which was another trauma in itself … So I didn’t bother for nearly 2 years after that 😂

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
Cry. Pass out. Stutter. I don’t know. Tell him TONY is a gent. I can’t even think 🤣🤣🤣
I’d have a panic attack and turn the other way - I’d just feel like I’d have a big flashing sign above my head saying all the bad bad things want to do to him 🤣
I’m not even sure I’d want to meet him at this point because I would make a complete prat of myself.

I’d probably say something like ‘Oh you played really well’ but really the words that came out of my mouth were ‘I love you so much’ and then I would tear up and be shaking like a shitting dog!

He’d think I was on day release 😰

• Haha

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Morning everyone! Happy Fuck Me Friday! 💙
Glad I didn't see those Twitter pics before I went to sleep 😂 Whoever made them really should have used a picture that matched the mood of being naked with your dick out, the broad grins are very unrealistic 🤣

I'm off to get my nails done today, I've asked Mason what colour but he said he couldn't give a flying fuck! 🤣 Also having a facial later - oi oi! 😉🤣

Have a good day everyone! 😘

• Heart
  • Haha