Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suder34

VIP Member
Mase, I’ll come round and rub vicks on your chest…
Always makes me chuckle when people says I’ll rub some vicks ( everyone calls me this) on your chest.... you can rub me all over him - not just his chest 😛😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

GGina

VIP Member
Chubby Mase isn’t even a joke he needs to stop with the peanut m&m’s the little porker

• Haha

irishgal2013

VIP Member
He just liked a pic of an bikini clad insta hoe. His career is over, he will never play again. How dare he skive off to go on a liking spree of insta hoe who live thousands of miles away. Tuchel must be told. 🤣🤣

• Haha

Chani10

VIP Member
Hi! Football is great ♥♥♥
What a week of matches. I’ve been really lucky.
And now I have 10%of battery left and there are issues with the tube so I don't know whether to call a cab or not 😂
Should I just ask the United bus to take me to the hotel? 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

MrsM19

Chatty Member
"And Mason is the lighter version of Ben" 😂
GB apprentice:
"Oh yes definitely Ben has been training Mason because he is becoming like him it all started with dele f*cking alli and like a virus all the footballers getting infected and becomes horny. Like i said i dont find chilly that annoying because he is just single and ready to mingle but his friends give me ick. Especially the one with the private account."

tenor.gif

• Haha

Geraldine.20.jobs

VIP Member

I'm already worried for Mason tomorrow. I can imagine Joe Wilcock or whatever his fucking name is and his team mates have plans to wind him up about Cl hoe.

I know angry Mason is a gift but we want him on the pitch for 90 mins.
Has anyone checked the weather for tomorrow? I'm praying for rain

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
Bet Debs had had those tea and coffee canisters in the loft for years too… she was gonna sell them at a boot fair but let Mase have them instead 🤣

• Haha