Mason Mount #3 Flooded basements, top blaster, hold on he’s thrusting faster!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really late to the game here and I’m crap on Instagram but who is this Chloe girl that’s mentioned? 😱 not sure if any of you went to the game yesterday but it was immense, such a great atmosphere! Oh, and the players… 🔥 🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm back ladies. Enjoying a nice, sedate Sunday lunch at the pub and come back to find I've missed a troll in the sex dungeon 😂

And I don't know how to make a new thread. I know I'm flying high in VIP land now but I was still a new member 2 weeks ago 😂 @calmyourritas where are you?!
Think we're going with "Mason Mount: SEND NUDES. And spit in my mouth" for the new title 😬
I can open a new thread if wanted, though I'm more of a reader than a commenter if that is the thread title that's wanted, anyone know who came up with it?

Reactions: 2
I’m really late to the game here and I’m crap on Instagram but who is this Chloe girl that’s mentioned? 😱 not sure if any of you went to the game yesterday but it was immense, such a great atmosphere! Oh, and the players… 🔥 🤤
It’s he’s ex girlfriend from last year or the year before someone correct me if I’m wrong she’s in the band 303

Reactions: 4
She's his ex, don't know if I can full-name her but you can find it on Google.
Ohh were you there too. So you and @Isanythingrealanymore got the live naked torso show? Not jealous at all 😭

I was at the game! Immense 🔥🔥🔥🔥

She's his ex, don't know if I can full-name her but you can find it on Google.
Ohh were you there too. So you and @Isanythingrealanymore got the live naked torso show? Not jealous at all 😭
There’s still no receipts for this so you will just have to take my word! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Welcome to the gang! 🙂

Lucky you got to see our muse in the flesh. Did you get a good seat/view?

Can't wait for my trip to Stamford Bridge soon 😁

Welcome to the gang! 🙂

Lucky you got to see our muse in the flesh. Did you get a good seat/view?

Can't wait for my trip to Stamford Bridge soon 😁
Thanks 😘 we had pretty good seats, shame I forgot my
glasses…that with the blinding sun meant I couldn’t really see him in HD 😭 ahhh you’ll love it! 💙

Reactions: 1

New link ladies and gents.

• Heart
Wait til September 5th 🔥👅 no receipts, but live in the flesh (hopefully!)
I can't wait, I'm so excited for it!! 😬 hopefully he plays and it will be burned onto my retinas for the rest of my life!! And if he plucks me from the crowd and whisks me away to the WAG life, it'll be the best birthday ever 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.