Mason Mount #3 Flooded basements, top blaster, hold on he’s thrusting faster!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here here to that some people take these threads so seriously , it’s gossip and it’s fun. It’s definitely made me laugh the last week or so 🤣 Im not really bothered if he’s arrogant he looks like he’s been carved by angels
Carved by angels though, so accurate! 🤤

Butter fingers cos she let Mason slip right through them
Comment of the day 😂👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes you missed her- sure she’ll be back - I’ve got a new account, just needed a slight name change- I still love mason and his dimple and his socks oh and John too 😉
Thank god! We don't need any more dissension in the ranks! You watching the City match? Hope he gets on for you!

@butterfingers in the nicest possible way if you don’t like him - personally or otherwise, why are you here?
we’re all just here for some fun - we are not bothered if he is a nice person or not - cos guess what we know it’s never going to happen!

Thank god! We don't need any more dissension in the ranks! You watching the City match? Hope he gets on for you!
Me too, he’s been totally MIA lately and I’m a little mad about it to be honest 😂

Reactions: 1
If there is something you wish to share, please do. Which I’m assuming there is something, otherwise you wouldn’t be all cryptic 🤷🏻‍♀️

otherwise, politely, this isn’t the place for you. This is a rave thread, so either rave or leave. No negativity ✌🏼
Absolutely, if you have tea then spill it and I'll form my own opinion!

Reactions: 1
Not really assed if he’s a nice person or not when I’m 100% certain he would give me a nice shag tbh

ANYWAY the gentle part of gentle daddy has to be inspired from somewhere so he can’t be all bad

Reactions: 6
Not really assed if he’s a nice person or not when I’m 100% certain he would give me a nice shag tbh

ANYWAY the gentle part of gentle daddy has to be inspired from somewhere so he can’t be all bad
True, he can be as arrogant as he likes when he's rattling my headboard!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.