Mason Mount #3 Flooded basements, top blaster, hold on he’s thrusting faster!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread number 3! Title by @Scuffed (I think?)

Recap:
  • Mason is still a top blaster.
  • He has had a lovely new trim ready for the new season and is sporting some facial hair. Mixed opinions but we all agree we still would.
  • He has returned to training and has treated us to some lovely football and gym pictures. Topless and nude ones yet to be provided.
  • We feel that Mason is currently marginally more Daddy than Gentle… but still the best of both worlds in that he will spit in your mouth and then make you a brew.
  • Mason has very impressive socks.
  • Bad bad bad bad boy is continuously going round in our head.
  • We have discovered Mason Mount smut is enjoyable to read.
  • There are flooded basements everywhere.
  • I still love the nipple.
    631265E4-AC0B-44AF-9830-DDF5E556EF0E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Welcome to thread number 3! Title by @Scuffed (I think?)

Recap:
  • Mason is still a top blaster.
  • He has had a lovely new trim ready for the new season and is sporting some facial hair. Mixed opinions but we all agree we still would.
  • He has returned to training and has treated us to some lovely football and gym pictures. Topless and nude ones yet to be provided.
  • We feel that Mason is currently marginally more Daddy than Gentle… but still the best of both worlds in that he will spit in your mouth and then make you a brew.
  • Mason has very impressive socks.
  • Bad bad bad bad boy is continuously going round in our head.
  • We have discovered Mason Mount smut is enjoyable to read.
  • There are flooded basements everywhere.
  • I still love the nipple.
    View attachment 705676
Excellent recap there @calmyourritas. Extra points for the nipple

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just gone back to read the golf smut again - can confirm it's still hot 🥵
Carried on reading and found another Mason alphabet. Dare I say this one might even be better than the last one 🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Carried on reading and found another Mason alphabet. Dare I say this one might even be better than the last one 🤤

Taking that to bed to read after golf 🥵 Night night and filthy dreams to you all 🍆💦

• Heart

Only made it this far and the basement is flooded 😂

Attachments

• Haha
No saucy dreams for me last night! Praying this is the day he makes up for it by posting some steaming content

• Sad
Reactions: 2
No saucy dreams for me last night! Praying this is the day he makes up for it by posting some steaming content
Nope nothing for me either. Although I think Mr PunkRocker is either a secret tattler or has also been watching too many Mason TikToks because at about 3am, he sat bolt upright and started laughing and then said 'Bad Bad Bad Bad, you're definitely in trouble, I'm in control now!' 😯 Unfortunately I didn't reap any benefits of this slightly Daddyish outburst but I will try later 😂

😋 The song should be I'm sexy and I know it 👌🏼

This clip just makes me giggle and probably blush! 🙊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Good morning all and in particular Mason’s peach of an ass 🍑🍑

No saucy dreams here although Mr Scuffed did reap relief benefits of the golf story so maybe I was all sauced out 🥵🥵

A new day and fresh hope that today is THE day 🍆🍆

Now going to enjoy my morning coffee and learn my alphabet 🤓🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Gooooood morning all!!! The thread has certainly shimmied along since I took mase off to bed for mount me Monday last night 👅

unfortunately, no mason dreams last night. Although the golf story and the new alphabet have ensured the basement is well and truly flooded!

hoping for some new sock content today, just can’t get enough of his socks

happy tie me up Tuesday!
1628582061813.jpeg

• Heart
Today has got to be the day 🤞🏻 he'll be doing a hard day of training ahead of tomorrow so I expect his socks to be fully in order for the occasion.

• Heart
Gooooood morning all!!! The thread has certainly shimmied along since I took mase off to bed for mount me Monday last night 👅

unfortunately, no mason dreams last night. Although the golf story and the new alphabet have ensured the basement is well and truly flooded!

hoping for some new sock content today, just can’t get enough of his socks

happy tie me up Tuesday!
View attachment 706022
His socks are pretty special, I find myself thinking about his socks quite often. Really could do with some more pics of his socks 🥵🥵

Today has got to be the day 🤞🏻 he'll be doing a hard day of training ahead of tomorrow so I expect his socks to be fully in order for the occasion.
I’m on high alert for any sock pics but may miss them as Daddy doesn’t see fit to send me any notifications when he posts, which I think is ridiculous considering how close we are but, whatever 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
His socks are pretty special, I find myself thinking about his socks quite often. Really could do with some more pics of his socks 🥵🥵

I’m on high alert for any sock pics but may miss them as Daddy doesn’t see fit to send me any notifications when he posts, which I think is ridiculous considering how close we are but, whatever 🤷🏻‍♀️
I also don’t get any daddy notifications, disappointing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.