Mason Mount #3 Flooded basements, top blaster, hold on he’s thrusting faster!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤮🤮🤮🤮 mason mount. He comes across so arrogant and rude. I wouldn’t shake his hand let alone let him spit on me like some of you are saying!

errr no way!! Can’t believe how many of you are lusting after him 😂 he’s a child
Are you high on something? ❄ Not judging. If that's your thing yo do you hun.

To call Mason arrogant and rude 😂 Gotta love a good auld troll.

You are talking about one of the most humble players out there: always supportive of his mates, down to earth, involved charity work.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I guess you form your own opinions when you actually know of someone in real life as opposed to the persona they put out there

I guess you form your own opinions when you actually know of someone in real life as opposed to the persona they put out there
your first post said ‘he comes across’ and now you’re implying you know him 🧐 so which is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Look just let us have our fun we don’t really care what he’s like or not like, - it’s all just a bit of fun and banter!
We don’t need no negative Nellys on here

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Look just let us have our “fun” we don’t really care what he’s like or not like,
We don’t need no negative Nellys on here
Here here to that some people take these threads so seriously , it’s gossip and it’s fun. It’s definitely made me laugh the last week or so 🤣 Im not really bothered if he’s arrogant he looks like he’s been carved by angels

• Heart
We need a new thread! Will wait for one of the founding members of the FBC to come online

We need a new thread! Will wait for one of the founding members of the FBC to come online
"founding members" 😂

The thread was actually started by @RoseBush23 👌🏼 She is not around much these days. It appears she has decided to stick to JG thirst.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm back ladies. Enjoying a nice, sedate Sunday lunch at the pub and come back to find I've missed a troll in the sex dungeon 😂

And I don't know how to make a new thread. I know I'm flying high in VIP land now but I was still a new member 2 weeks ago 😂 @calmyourritas where are you?!
Think we're going with "Mason Mount: SEND NUDES. And spit in my mouth" for the new title 😬

• Haha
I'm back ladies. Enjoying a nice, sedate Sunday lunch at the pub and come back to find I've missed a troll in the sex dungeon 😂

And I don't know how to make a new thread. I know I'm flying high in VIP land now but I was still a new member 2 weeks ago 😂 @calmyourritas where are you?!
Yes you missed her- sure she’ll be back - I’ve got a new account, just needed a slight name change- I still love mason and his dimple and his socks oh and John too 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 3
"founding members" 😂

The thread was actually started by @RoseBush23 👌🏼 She is not around much these days. It appears she has decided to stick to JG thirst.
Yeh I think it was already in motion when I joined, I tried to give it a boost during some JG downtime and now I spend most of my days here 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.