Mason Mount #25 Camping trip now exposed, Mason your nan's toaster might explode!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the one we’ve all been waiting for…..or not 😂

The doorbell rang. @PunkRocker and Timo had come by to collect me. I wasn’t even dressed. I opened the door. Punkie was wearing a bright neon green dress. I thought she was supposed to be a bridesmaid and they were wearing a baby blue maxi dresses. She told me she couldn’t possibly be a bridesmaid as she had to keep an eye on him nodding towards Timo who looked very handsome in a suit.

“Why the duck aren’t you ready!” I told her about how I was unsure whether to go or not given that me and @jflurker93 hadnt spoken since I told her about the gift I got from Mason. We had different opinions on what I should do and she ended the call calling me an idiot.

Punkie said she had wondered why @Chani10 was now the Maid of Honour and not me and asked if she could look at the gift. She told Timo to stay and followed me to my room.

I got the box out and Punkie looked inside. “Very nice but not my style” and then read the note. “Someone wants to duck you bad!” I just replied yeah and sat on the bed. Punkie told me to get ready and we would chat in the car. I didn’t have anything to wear except the Maid of Honour burgundy dress so I put it on, did my hair and make up, grabbed my stuff and we all headed up north.

We talked about loads of stuff on the way to the wedding. One of them was that Timos safety word was Butternips 😂😂😂😂😂

We got to the barn where the wedding was taking place. We grabbed some drinks that was served to us from a tray and I started to say Hello to people I recognised which wasn’t many as all the FBC were with Jessy except me and Punkie.

Snail came with Annie. Dec and Reece were glaring at him (it was quite awkward) Pebbles seemed lost without @Eden245 and was talking to Dennis.

Gnasher asked me if I’d seen @irishgal2013. I said I hadn’t. Perhaps he needed her to go to shop to buy him some Silk Cuts?

DCL was adjusting his hair using the camera on his phone.

Kieran T was texting away on his phone. Jack was talking to Grandad.

Dec came over to me and said Hello and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“How are you Zara?”

Yeah I’m ok. How’s things going with Scuffed?

“Really good thanks. I’m glad that we got together. So….. have you heard from Mase?”

Not recently. He sent me a gift a few weeks ago but I haven’t spoken to him since the morning after the hen do.

“Oh….. erm…. Well I hope that you manage to speak today”

Yeah maybe. Sorry Dec but I’ll catch up with you later. I just need to visit the loo!

“Yeah ok. See you later”

I headed off to find the toilet when I saw Mason. He was in a dark navy suit with a gold tie. He looked amazing 😻

“Hello Zara. You ok?”

Yeah fine Mason. How are you?

“Yeah I’m ok thanks. I haven’t heard from you for a while and I wanted to see if you got what I sent you?”

Yes I did thanks. Look Mason I’m really sorry but I really need the loo. Do you know where it is?

“Yeah it’s just down there”

Ok thanks

I went to the toilet and as I came out I checked to see if Mason was still there. He wasn’t so I walked outside and spoke to Punkie. She asked if everything was ok. I told her we should probably go and find a seat.

Luke was standing waiting at the top of a makeshift altar made out of hay and wood. He was in a tweed style suit with a red rose 🌹 in his pocket. He seemed very calm for a man who was about to get married. He said a quick hello and then spoke to some of the other guests.

We waited for a few minutes when Jessy started walking down the aisle to At last ❤ She looked beautiful and Luke started to cry. The ceremony was lovely but a quirky bit when a sheep and an alpaca were the ring bearers!

They were pronounced Mr and Mrs Shaw ❤

After the ceremony lots of photos were taken. There was a group shot for all the FBC and their significant others. Next thing I knew was Mason was stood beside me. He had his hand on the small of my back while we posed for the photos. He started to whisper in my ear how lovely I looked 😳 I smiled and he gave me a wink.

We all went to find our tables for the meal. I sat with Geraldine and Chilly, Jack and Laura, Dec and Scuffed with the chair on my left the place for Mason. (Good game bestie!) Mason sat next to me and we all started chatting as a group about the camping trip. We all said it was a fantastic night. All of a sudden, I could feel a hand resting on my thigh. I looked at Mason and he had that cheeky grin on his face. I pretended to ignore it but it was actually so nice!

So Luke gave his speech and thanked everyone for coming. Said he couldn’t believe that Jessy was his wife and that he was the luckiest guy ever 😍🥰😍

Speech finished. Everyone moved so the area could be prepared for the reception. As I got up, Mason pulled me by the hand and said come with me. We went to a quiet part of the farm and he pushed me up against a wall. He started kissing me. We got interrupted by Jack and Laura who had used the break to erm.. satisfy each other. We quickly moved away with Mason holding my hand and kissing it as we walked along.

Jessy caught my gaze for a few seconds and smiled.

That’s all I got up to as I was woken up by my husband!! I tried to get back into it when I fell back asleep but I was that knackered I just passed out I think:😂😂 Congratulations Mr and Mrs Shaw!!! 😘😘😘

Sorry if this one is boring. Only action was Mrs Grealish and her boy Jack but I hope the reception turns into a massive smut fest like the camping trip 😂😂

Hopefully tomorrow Tramadol dream will follow on because I reckon the wedding reception is going to be a riot!!

I have condensed a lot down as there was a lot of idle chit chat! @MrsGrealish Jack was eating you like he hadn’t eaten for days!!

As always sorry if you weren’t mentioned but loving that you were all boss bridesmaids!! Still no actual pork but I feel it could be getting there now.
You have the best dreams. Why did I leave Pebbles high and dry though? Did he step on my toes one too many times whilst dancing? How much longer you taking tramadol for? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You have the best dreams. Why did I leave Pebbles high and dry though? Did he step on my toes one too many times whilst dancing? How much longer you taking tramadol for? 🤣
I'll take Pebbles, Jack wont mind sharing me.

• Haha
My Tik Tok algorithm is all out of sync today. I'm not getting any Daddy ones, just weirdo's dancing, and surprisingly ones about my local football team

• Sad
It’s the one we’ve all been waiting for…..or not 😂

The doorbell rang. @PunkRocker and Timo had come by to collect me. I wasn’t even dressed. I opened the door. Punkie was wearing a bright neon green dress. I thought she was supposed to be a bridesmaid and they were wearing a baby blue maxi dresses. She told me she couldn’t possibly be a bridesmaid as she had to keep an eye on him nodding towards Timo who looked very handsome in a suit.

“Why the duck aren’t you ready!” I told her about how I was unsure whether to go or not given that me and @jflurker93 hadnt spoken since I told her about the gift I got from Mason. We had different opinions on what I should do and she ended the call calling me an idiot.

Punkie said she had wondered why @Chani10 was now the Maid of Honour and not me and asked if she could look at the gift. She told Timo to stay and followed me to my room.

I got the box out and Punkie looked inside. “Very nice but not my style” and then read the note. “Someone wants to duck you bad!” I just replied yeah and sat on the bed. Punkie told me to get ready and we would chat in the car. I didn’t have anything to wear except the Maid of Honour burgundy dress so I put it on, did my hair and make up, grabbed my stuff and we all headed up north.

We talked about loads of stuff on the way to the wedding. One of them was that Timos safety word was Butternips 😂😂😂😂😂

We got to the barn where the wedding was taking place. We grabbed some drinks that was served to us from a tray and I started to say Hello to people I recognised which wasn’t many as all the FBC were with Jessy except me and Punkie.

Snail came with Annie. Dec and Reece were glaring at him (it was quite awkward) Pebbles seemed lost without @Eden245 and was talking to Dennis.

Gnasher asked me if I’d seen @irishgal2013. I said I hadn’t. Perhaps he needed her to go to shop to buy him some Silk Cuts?

DCL was adjusting his hair using the camera on his phone.

Kieran T was texting away on his phone. Jack was talking to Grandad.

Dec came over to me and said Hello and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“How are you Zara?”

Yeah I’m ok. How’s things going with Scuffed?

“Really good thanks. I’m glad that we got together. So….. have you heard from Mase?”

Not recently. He sent me a gift a few weeks ago but I haven’t spoken to him since the morning after the hen do.

“Oh….. erm…. Well I hope that you manage to speak today”

Yeah maybe. Sorry Dec but I’ll catch up with you later. I just need to visit the loo!

“Yeah ok. See you later”

I headed off to find the toilet when I saw Mason. He was in a dark navy suit with a gold tie. He looked amazing 😻

“Hello Zara. You ok?”

Yeah fine Mason. How are you?

“Yeah I’m ok thanks. I haven’t heard from you for a while and I wanted to see if you got what I sent you?”

Yes I did thanks. Look Mason I’m really sorry but I really need the loo. Do you know where it is?

“Yeah it’s just down there”

Ok thanks

I went to the toilet and as I came out I checked to see if Mason was still there. He wasn’t so I walked outside and spoke to Punkie. She asked if everything was ok. I told her we should probably go and find a seat.

Luke was standing waiting at the top of a makeshift altar made out of hay and wood. He was in a tweed style suit with a red rose 🌹 in his pocket. He seemed very calm for a man who was about to get married. He said a quick hello and then spoke to some of the other guests.

We waited for a few minutes when Jessy started walking down the aisle to At last ❤ She looked beautiful and Luke started to cry. The ceremony was lovely but a quirky bit when a sheep and an alpaca were the ring bearers!

They were pronounced Mr and Mrs Shaw ❤

After the ceremony lots of photos were taken. There was a group shot for all the FBC and their significant others. Next thing I knew was Mason was stood beside me. He had his hand on the small of my back while we posed for the photos. He started to whisper in my ear how lovely I looked 😳 I smiled and he gave me a wink.

We all went to find our tables for the meal. I sat with Geraldine and Chilly, Jack and Laura, Dec and Scuffed with the chair on my left the place for Mason. (Good game bestie!) Mason sat next to me and we all started chatting as a group about the camping trip. We all said it was a fantastic night. All of a sudden, I could feel a hand resting on my thigh. I looked at Mason and he had that cheeky grin on his face. I pretended to ignore it but it was actually so nice!

So Luke gave his speech and thanked everyone for coming. Said he couldn’t believe that Jessy was his wife and that he was the luckiest guy ever 😍🥰😍

Speech finished. Everyone moved so the area could be prepared for the reception. As I got up, Mason pulled me by the hand and said come with me. We went to a quiet part of the farm and he pushed me up against a wall. He started kissing me. We got interrupted by Jack and Laura who had used the break to erm.. satisfy each other. We quickly moved away with Mason holding my hand and kissing it as we walked along.

Jessy caught my gaze for a few seconds and smiled.

That’s all I got up to as I was woken up by my husband!! I tried to get back into it when I fell back asleep but I was that knackered I just passed out I think:😂😂 Congratulations Mr and Mrs Shaw!!! 😘😘😘

Sorry if this one is boring. Only action was Mrs Grealish and her boy Jack but I hope the reception turns into a massive smut fest like the camping trip 😂😂

Hopefully tomorrow Tramadol dream will follow on because I reckon the wedding reception is going to be a riot!!

I have condensed a lot down as there was a lot of idle chit chat! @MrsGrealish Jack was eating you like he hadn’t eaten for days!!

As always sorry if you weren’t mentioned but loving that you were all boss bridesmaids!! Still no actual pork but I feel it could be getting there now.
Ohhhhhh, I’m good sitting you and Mason together 😉😉
Not impressed you are no longer MOH but I guess @Chani10 would naturally be next in line 💞

FFS Mr KeyLimePie as if he cock blocked you! Fingers crossed tonight is the night your get your porking!

What was my dress like? Love Luke’s suit except I’m not keen on red roses, but so have to remember this isn’t actually real 😂😂

Poor Timo 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
I did have one thought about tumblr smut when I was wide awake listening to a snoring Mr Geraldine at 2.30 this morning. It must be UTI central because they all seem to forget the highly important post sex wee
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Some might not even know about it (and lube!)

@Chani10 Leverkusen's admin is a legend

Hope all of you have a nice day! ❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Some might not even know about it (and lube!)

@Chani10 Leverkusen's admin is a legend

Hope all of you have a nice day! ❤❤
😂 😂 I mean, it was pretty easy to shut them up. But I love it!
Also, Bayern want to sign our dear Flo now so...but we don't produce top talent, apparently.

And of course I was Maid of honour!! I'm the biggest supporter of @jflurker93 and Luke's relationship ❤

And I dreamed about Tattle 😂 it was me coming back from work to find out there were 30 new pages. And I was like "wtf happened?". And we had a lot of new people posting stuff about Mason but like, real stuff. They had videos and photos...but I couldn't see anything. And everyone else was talking about it and I was like "I don't see anything! What is it?".
Very dramatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ohhhhhh, I’m good sitting you and Mason together 😉😉
Not impressed you are no longer MOH but I guess @Chani10 would naturally be next in line 💞

FFS Mr KeyLimePie as if he cock blocked you! Fingers crossed tonight is the night your get your porking!

What was my dress like? Love Luke’s suit except I’m not keen on red roses, but so have to remember this isn’t actually real 😂😂

Poor Timo 😂
You would have thought that a lion had parked its arse on his Audi with urgency he woke me up with. The worse bit is, I can’t even tell him why I’m so bleeping riled with him. Shakira boy needs to duck off and learn to stay in his lane.
I’ll find a picture of the dress that looks like yours. It was very very pretty ❤❤
#savetimo 😂😂😂

No you were with him but because you were bridesmaid squad you had to leave him on his own for that period of time! I’m sure the reception will be very entertaining for us all!! Not many left now. 5 or 6 I think 😞😞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
All I'm going to say about last night is its a good job those bleeping teens didn't get me in my sambuca drunk state last night. They'd have been running for their lives.

Also what the actual duck did Mason have on at the barbers? 🤢 That outfit is an all time low.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thats lush.

Is it strange that I want to know what we ate at the wedding? I'm that person that when people tell me they have been to a restaurant, the first thing I ask is what did you have 😂
I ask my friends what they’ve had for their tea every day.

Just noticed that email says ‘exclusive, all access experience’ so that definitely means access to Masons bedroom too doesn’t it?? Right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I did have one thought about tumblr smut when I was wide awake listening to a snoring Mr Geraldine at 2.30 this morning. It must be UTI central because they all seem to forget the highly important post sex wee

Butternips as the safe word has finished me off

Our table sounds like it was the best one. Dec would have had us in stitches the whole time

Butternips as the safe word has finished me off

Our table sounds like it was the best one. Dec would have had us in stitches the whole time
Our table was deffo the one to be at!! I’m mean what is there not to love about the pure banter that would have been coming from it!!
Yeah Butternips finished me off too. I think I may have laughed in my sleep at that one 😂😂

Thats lush.

Is it strange that I want to know what we ate at the wedding? I'm that person that when people tell me they have been to a restaurant, the first thing I ask is what did you have 😂
I didn’t really notice what we ate 😂😂😂 I don’t think there was any gravy 🙈

I ask my friends what they’ve had for their tea every day.

Just noticed that email says ‘exclusive, all access experience’ so that definitely means access to Masons bedroom too doesn’t it?? Right?
I think if it doesn’t mean Mason’s bedroom then you should sue for false advertising 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I also have an update on the failed video message crisis that will make everyone happy.
I investigated the nephew/Mason relationship last night and I think my colleague has got his Masons mixed up.
I saw a better screenshot of the messages last night and the contact was called 'Greeny' also apparently the nephew knows 'Mason' from being out and about in Knutsford etc. I think he knows Mason Greenwood not our Mason.
With this in mind I'm glad I didn't get a video message as I definitely wouldn't have appreciated it. 😅
Our Mason isn't rude or arrogant. I think we knew that anyway but wanted to pass on the updated facts. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think if it doesn’t mean Mason’s bedroom then you should sue for false advertising 😂

I also have an update on the failed video message crisis that will make everyone happy.
I investigated the nephew/Mason relationship last night and I think my colleague has got his Masons mixed up.
I saw a better screenshot of the messages last night and the contact was called 'Greeny' also apparently the nephew knows 'Mason' from being out and about in Knutsford etc. I think he knows Mason Greenwood not our Mason.
With this in mind I'm glad I didn't get a video message as I definitely wouldn't have appreciated it. 😅
Our Mason isn't rude or arrogant. I think we knew that anyway but wanted to pass on the updated facts. ❤
Imagine if he’d done it and you watch it like 🤔 Erm, this isn’t what I asked for ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.