Mason Mount #25 Camping trip now exposed, Mason your nan's toaster might explode!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe that bitch pulled my hair
https://giphy.com/8V3mbbqALLw6k

Reactions: 6

thank you sweet baby Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey! And he has brains as well as socks..

Reactions: 11
View attachment 811791

thank you sweet baby Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey! And he has brains as well as socks..
I was just thinking how intelligent he looked

Certainly looks like he has some rather large socks on him
I actually cant look at that pic for too long
Is it me or is his belly button really high? Maybe that’s how it is on a man with washboard abs (I wouldn’t know, unfortunately )

Reactions: 9
Is it me or is his belly button really high? Maybe that’s how it is on a man with washboard abs (I wouldn’t know, unfortunately )
You’re looking at his BELLY BUTTON?!?! I can’t take my eyes off the anaconda

Reactions: 12
Thank you for all the Pork love Just been catching up on all I’ve missed!
@PunkRocker I hope your niece has a speedy recovery and sending love
@MrsGrealish your dream sounds horrifying! Michael Myers creeps me out

Reactions: 3

He has a belly button!?!- I missed that ( scrolls back up to look)

Nope still can’t see past the monster socks

Reactions: 12

Is his belly button high or are his pants really low?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.