Mason Mount #21 Somehow Mase ended up with no limbs but the FBC are off to Wyld London, bring on the Pimms!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we assuming Mase is already there for us all and we get an extra two options? If so I’d pick Spicy and Jack
I'd take Sancho and Mings. If someone else has already invited either of them I'll have Conor Coady instead as he always seems like a great night out.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Doesn’t one of them get all the stuff signed then sells it for £££?! I’m in the wrong job if so
Yeah the CCS - I went looking for her insta one night cause I was curious and it’s literally filled with signed shirts, photos etc that she is selling

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Probably all the time - makes sense why his smile is so forced, he’s probably thinking “will they just duck off already”
Theres honestly only so many photos through a car window with a footballer that doesn’t know you exist - that you really need 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Whenever I went to open trainings (not to bleeping stalk them while they are driving), I always tried not to go near the same players every week so they wouldn't think I was weird :ROFLMAO: and these kids are so proud of themselves. What a world!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'd take Sancho and Mings. If someone else has already invited either of them I'll have Conor Coady instead as he always seems like a great night out.
That's a great choice. I'll take advantage of it by kidnapping Sancho when you're not looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah the CCS - I went looking for her insta one night cause I was curious and it’s literally filled with signed shirts, photos etc that she is selling
Sorry if this is a stupid question but what does CCS stand for? 🤣🥺

GREAT poll idea. We’ll probably be ready for that thread by tomorrow 😂

I want to say my votes are Mason and Chilly but I actually don’t know. I think Grealish would be utterly wild on a night out and I’m so here for it. He’d end the night with one sock, mismatched sliders, and a DUI charge.

I’ll give this some thought…
Jack is totally one, a night out with him must be wild.
The second one maybe Jesse, or Declan, I will have to pick when I see the rest of the options.
And if we can bring any player that plays on the PL....Kepa is my choice!

is this CCS and that other Girl who always gets photos with them? They have joined forces 😱😱
Someone really needs to ban them from Cobham. If they were bad separately, can't imagine the nightmare they are together! I'm sure all of them wish they could disappear every time they see those stalkers waiting.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
(not to bleeping stalk them while they are driving)
The photo of the girl getting a photo with Ben when he’s clearly stopped in traffic and there’s a legit bus behind him KILLS me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Sorry if this is a stupid question but what does CCS stand for? 🤣🥺
I’m sure the others will correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure it’s Cobham College Stalker - the girl on the right in the video

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The photo of the girl getting a photo with Ben when he’s clearly stopped in traffic and there’s a legit bus behind him KILLS me
They’re Cobham’s version of Insulate Britain protestors. Stopping the traffic 🤣🤣

I’m sure the others will correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure it’s Cobham College Stalker - the girl on the right in the video
Hahaha omg 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly! Spoiler alert, no one gives a tit girls. Stop embarrassing yourselves and piss off! You should be in school getting an education - how do you spell ‘RESTRAINING ORDER’? 😉
I really want to write something like this in their comments but everyone else is 'Well jel' of them and loving it. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I really want to write something like this in their comments but everyone else is 'Well jel' of them and loving it. 🤢
Won't be so jealous of them when they finally get that restraining order :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.