Mason Mount #21 Somehow Mase ended up with no limbs but the FBC are off to Wyld London, bring on the Pimms!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hummels saying he might have to make a TikTok account because the other social media platforms have died :ROFLMAO: Wonder if Mason is thinking about making one too. Don't do it, Mase.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Hummels saying he might have to make a TikTok account because the other social media platforms have died :ROFLMAO: Wonder if Mason is thinking about making one too. Don't do it, Mase.

Tiktok is not a safe space for our Mason neither is this thread to be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I can’t decide if he’s just made to be a dad or whether his mental age is much lower than his actual age 🤣 I do adore him either way

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m stuck in a tik tok hole now that no other socials are working

Some Craig love 💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

I can’t decide if he’s just made to be a dad or whether his mental age is much lower than his actual age 🤣 I do adore him either way
I want him to be my bestie. He seems like someone who'd spam your WhatsApp with funny memes.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ive just found out from Daily Mail that Pebbles is taken. How did I not know this?🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.