Mason Mount #21 Somehow Mase ended up with no limbs but the FBC are off to Wyld London, bring on the Pimms!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Newcastle-Chelsea and Villa-City. Those are the matches we are all waiting for. Forget about the derbies :ROFLMAO:
Terry vs Bridge 2.0

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep, and then all the drama with his ex Millie savage who was going to the papers saying he was spying on her through the CCTV, then he took back the house but he bought her a house till their daughter turns 18 I think. Plus all her family worked forvthem as driver, cleaner etc., so they lost their jobs. Though pebbles does bring up Youngs son.

Reactions: 2
Newcastle-Chelsea and Villa-City. Those are the matches we are all waiting for. Forget about the derbies :ROFLMAO:
Terry vs Bridge 2.0
I will be at Newcastle Chelsea with (hopefully) front row seats to bring all of the tea. Tickets go on sale tomorrow. Wish me (my friend) luck 🤣

Yep, and then all the drama with his ex Millie savage who was going to the papers saying he was spying on her through the CCTV, then he took back the house but he bought her a house till their daughter turns 18 I think. Plus all her family worked forvthem as driver, cleaner etc., so they lost their jobs. Though pebbles does bring up Youngs son.
This sounds like an episode of Jeremy Kyle 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you know who isn't bored? My neighbour. I can hear how not bored he is 🙈
Making me slightly jealous, not gonna lie :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I have pages to catch up on yet but I just need to tell you something.

You must have all been manifesting for me because

I TOUCHED OLI SYKES
OLI SYKES SANG TO ME

5D29B49D-111D-4554-9503-24961816280E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My current neighbour is a horrible single old witch so I don't hear that from her but in our old place we used to hear the downstairs neighbours and it would give me a bit of stage fright for a few days after 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My current neighbour is a horrible single old witch so I don't hear that from her but in our old place we used to hear the downstairs neighbours and it would give me a bit of stage fright for a few days after 🤣
I used to get woken up by my neighbours in my old place being “not bored” all of the time and if there is one thing I can’t deal with, it’s early rises and lack of sleep, so we had words about that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.