Mason Mount #21 Somehow Mase ended up with no limbs but the FBC are off to Wyld London, bring on the Pimms!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next Poll has to be - who do you bring with you on the FBC night out? 2 choices? I’m bringing Kyle and Timo. I know Mase will be there but sadly I’m probably too senior to be in with a shot!
GREAT poll idea. We’ll probably be ready for that thread by tomorrow 😂

I want to say my votes are Mason and Chilly but I actually don’t know. I think Grealish would be utterly wild on a night out and I’m so here for it. He’d end the night with one sock, mismatched sliders, and a DUI charge.

I’ll give this some thought…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Grealish would be utterly wild on a night out and I’m so here for it. He’d end the night with one sock, mismatched sliders, and a DUI charge.
And me attached to him like a little limpet

• Haha
Reactions: 5

is this CCS and that other Girl who always gets photos with them? They have joined forces 😱😱

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

I want to say my votes are Mason and Chilly but I actually don’t know. I think Grealish would be utterly wild on a night out and I’m so here for it. He’d end the night with one sock, mismatched sliders, and a DUI charge.

Agree! Jack would be so messy! He always looks to get lit!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Are we assuming Mase is already there for us all and we get an extra two options? If so I’d pick Spicy and Jack

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Are we assuming Mase is already there for us all and we get an extra two options? If so I’d pick Spicy and Jack
Oh well that would make my life a whole lot easier if Mase was already present

• Haha
Oh well that would make my life a whole lot easier if Mase was already present
Would change things for me if he isn’t already there for our requirements 🤣 I’d have to ditch Jack and be the meat in a Mase and Spicy sandwich!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
THEY MEET THEM ALL THE TIME. this isn’t fair. Save some for the rest of us who are over 18!
Shouldn’t they be in school, or at home watching Tracey Beaker? Surely they’ve got paper rounds to get up for 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

is this CCS and that other Girl who always gets photos with them? They have joined forces 😱😱
What's the point of them making this wanky TikTok? They meet them every day, no-one is impressed at this point. It's like me making a TikTok because Mr PunkRocker was there when I woke up again 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What's the point of them making this wanky TikTok? They meet them every day, no-one is impressed at this point. It's like me making a TikTok because Mr PunkRocker was there when I woke up again 🥱

I wonder how many times they see repeat offenders and think, "FFS, these twats again."

• Haha

Now that's my kind of night. Losing footwear is my speciality

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shouldn’t they be in school, or at home watching Tracey Beaker? Surely they’ve got paper rounds to get up for 🤷🏻‍♀️
If that was me my parents would have told me to ‘give it a bastard rest going down there all the time’ by now 🤣

ETA - in fact they’d have told me after the first time I’d been enough 😂

• Haha

Exactly! Spoiler alert, no one gives a tit girls. Stop embarrassing yourselves and piss off! You should be in school getting an education - how do you spell ‘RESTRAINING ORDER’? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder how many times they see repeat offenders and think, "FFS, these twats again."
Probably all the time - makes sense why his smile is so forced, he’s probably thinking “will they just duck off already”

• Haha
Doesn’t one of them get all the stuff signed then sells it for £££?! I’m in the wrong job if so

I wonder if they think “not these bloody lot again”

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.