Mason Mount #21 Somehow Mase ended up with no limbs but the FBC are off to Wyld London, bring on the Pimms!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did somebody mention Craig.....

The whole team is on here lurking. Someone wanted to know how to fix an Electrolux washing machine and opened the gates of hell
Dying at this, was enjoying it and thought it was the same photo that I am very very well acquainted with and then scrolled down got a bit of a shock 😭😂 ‘Ben Chilwell topless’ giving good content

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So who doesn't like pizza then? 👀 Explain yourself 🤣 I don't like cheese but still eat pizza! I've picked without ketchup because baconnaise is my condiment of choice 🤤

And where are we at with Tommy T coming on the night out? He's well up for it! 🤣

View attachment 794294
TT can definitely come on the FBC night. I’ve added Timo Werner to the list as well. I love him now 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
WTAF where did that come from?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 That's not him though is it? Obviously Chilly but that's not his willy?👀
That reminds of those kids books - that’s not my cat, it’s fur is too fluffy. That’s not Chilly’s Willy, it’s not green enough! 🦀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
0922B703-B351-4677-A7E2-221F1955354C.jpeg

AC4372A8-0BA3-4608-9FD0-D80470CEC3EE.jpeg

Why are there an alarming number of fake nudes for him online? Surely there’s got to be real ones floating around out there?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
TT can definitely come on the FBC night. I’ve added Timo Werner to the list as well. I love him now 🥰
I'll be happy to see Timmy there 🤣
I've also been thinking after reminiscing about our teenage music and crushes yesterday, I'm going to get on the blower to Ronaldo and ask if he's free 🤣 then I can ask him if he has any plans to bring back the beansprout hair and those 7 secret voters might finally out themselves 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I'll be happy to see Timmy there 🤣
I've also been thinking after reminiscing about our teenage music and crushes yesterday, I'm going to get on the blower to Ronaldo and ask if he's free 🤣 then I can ask him if he has any plans to bring back the beansprout hair and those 7 secret voters might finally out themselves 👀
Ronaldo? Right that’s it I’m up the park with @calmyourritas and Little Philippa

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.