Mason Mount #21 Somehow Mase ended up with no limbs but the FBC are off to Wyld London, bring on the Pimms!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay guys so I convinced the OH to go to London for my birthday in March. He said he isn’t stepping foot in Stamford Bridge (he’s a HUGE United fan) so we’ve compromised with me attending the game myself and I’ll leave him to fend for himself in Chelsea for a few hours 🤣🤣🤣
I used to say that too and now they call me a Chelsea slut 🤷🤷 life happens.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I used to say that too and now they call me a Chelsea slut 🤷🤷 life happens.
I’d happily be a Chelsea Slut 😈

Please can we add Pia Mia - Do It Again to the FBC playlist because yes I want to do the one night stand again and be more then friends Masey 👼

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’d happily be a Chelsea Slut 😈

Please can we add Pia Mia - Do It Again to the FBC playlist because yes I want to do the one night stand again and be more then friends Masey 👼
Can we add, Will you love me tomorrow? Song about a one night stand.

Reactions: 3
Come out the gym and I’m already sweating
THEN I saw the muscley leg bike gif
Safe to say I’m absolutely drowning in buckets now

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone absolutely melt when they hear Bad Bad Boy?! I can’t cope 🥵💦

I'd be straight to the Sun if he humped and dumped me.
Agree! If I’m not getting anything else from him then I’ll need a lil £10k to cheer me up 🤣

Another question after the slippery nipple picture appeared again and sorry if this has already been discussed. But do we think Mason shaves/waxes his chest?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just done the food shop and driven home… going to catch up now.

Off topic but is anyone else’s WhatsApp and Instagram completely down?! I can’t do anything 😭😢😢

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Just done the food shop and driven home… going to catch up now.

Off topic but is anyone else’s WhatsApp and Instagram completely down?! I can’t do anything 😭😢😢
Yes!!! Im so annoyed. There’s only so many times you can refresh Twitter 🥲

I couldn’t get on Tattle at work. EE went down and I was genuinely heartbroken thinking it had been shut down 🥺
Where would we over sexualise footballers without Tattle 💔 can't talk about Mason's bulge in the family groupchat

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Okay I see now it’s the same for everyone else 😂😂😂 I thought my accounts had been banned for over sexualising
On the plus side my IG has frozen with that Chelsea prank video at the top of my feed. I’m not mad at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Excellent recap as always @calmyourritas 👏🏻
Spat out my brew at 'dick boinging out of his trousers' 🤣 I am eagerly awaiting Mason's slut drop in the club so we get a similar treat. Happy to be on crotch watch!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where would we over sexualise footballers without Tattle 💔 can't talk about Mason's bulge in the family groupchat
I’d consider giving it a good go.
My TV has a Tiktok app and I was flicking through it the other day while Mr TT’s brother was here.
His brother asked “Why does Mason Mount keep appearing so much?”
Errrrrrr no reason

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I could probably get away with talking about Kai's in my family's groupchat but yeah, not about Mason's so I clearly need you all 🤗

Ps: not sexualising

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.